Newbies Guide To Mastering The Secrets Of CPA Marketing
Dear New Marketer,
Do your eyes glaze over when people start tossing around terms like CPA or PPC or ROI? Do you skim over or skip articles because they sound like they were written by an accountant giving a year end report?
If youve ever said to yourself, Thats too complex for me. Ill look into it later, then youre making the exact same mistake I made, back when I was first starting out my internet marketing career.
How do I know its a mistake for you too?
Because you cant decide something wont work for you until you know exactly:
* What it is
* How it Works
* Whether or not it interest you or is something that will bore you to tears
You see, youve got to taste pistachio ice cream, before you can decide whether you actually love or hate it.
You cant say youre no good at fishing, when youve never even held a rod in your life.
You need to know before you make a decision...
And lets just face it Your eyes will probably glaze over even more if I start talking about cost per acquisition and rattling off comparisons with cost per action.
But stick with me for a minute or two, because....
When You Simplify A Subject The Light Bulb Suddenly Goes On!
Im an up-front person, and if theres one thing that irritates me, its a lot of jargon.
Jargon and acronyms tend to KPO. (Keep People Out.)
And sometimes its done deliberately to keep the potential profits to a select few
And thats the tragedy of so many new marketers ignoring CPA income secrets.
The truth is
* CPA Marketing is simple.
* Getting in on the ground floor is easy.
* The rewards can be anywhere from nice to substantial.
And its a heck of a lot easier than regular affiliate marketing as well as half the work!
Its also noticeably more profitable than Google Adsense so much so that youll wish youd tuned into CPA marketing sooner.
(At least, it was for me and Im going to let you know exactly why.)
Theres One More Fact Nobody Ever Tells You
CPA Marketing is fun.
I have to tell you that particular unexpected side effect really caught me by surprise.
Look - When I was first starting out I tried all sorts , Adsense was a little tricky until I got the hang of it, although I was never a master!
But there was absolutely no emotional involvement.
Cloaking affiliate links was, frankly, a pain and confusing to learn. And affiliate marketing was a lot of work (and usually nothing more.)
Oh I was very happy to promote products and people I sincerely believed in. But nothing about these forms of marketing would ever make me think of all that work as fun.
But CPA Marketing is different. The closest way I can describe it
Its sort of like playing one of those video games, where you collect the jewels. That best describes the feeling it gave me, when I first started seeing results.
Its gratifying to see something in return for what youre doing. (Especially since, once youre past your simple set up, youre not even really doing it!)
You see, when I accidentally got re-routed into CPA marketing, I discovered it was actually the easiest money-making form of internet marketing Id tried yet!
And you dont feel like youre doing back flips, promoting someone elses work. (Because youre not!)
Lets cut to the chase - what info do I have for you?
Ill show you how to...
* Join several CPA networks and see how easy they make it for you to promote their well-streamlined and tested offers
* Learn how to pick and choose both what youll promote, and which one-click method you can use.
* Rack up points and be eligible for bonuses and rewards, with CPA Networks run on that sort of system
Thats why you should love CPA marketing and the related income!
CPA Marketing Can Be So Easy, It Got Me Wondering Why Other Forms Of Marketing Have To Be So Hard!
Personally, Im convinced theres a really simple reason CPA Networks make it so easy for you to ad their offers to your website
You see, they didnt design their offers for internet marketers at all!
They designed these offers for ordinary, everyday people running a personal blog or website.
And (unlike regular affiliate programs with individual affiliate marketers) a hefty per cent of these lucrative offers come from branded top companies with major advertising budgets to spend!
Ones that do focused research for you before setting you up with the best form of offer to bring you both business and cash!
Thats why Id love to share with you real life tips such as:
* 2 types of easy CPA marketing - and which is best to start with
* The not-so-hidden benefit of combining them both - and how to effectively do it
* The biggest and most appealing difference between CPA Networks and Affiliate Marketing
* The single, simple action you can easily make it impossible for your readers not to take
* Why CPA click throughs will pay you 100, compared to 2-4 for driving people to regular affiliate offers
* 10 powerful areas to specialize in, if you really want to see the bigger no work rewards!
* The 3 biggest problems that new marketers face, if they dont know these few simple secrets
* What type offers you can sign up for - and which ones are suited to you
* The wonderful CPA offer youve probably never even realized youve often rushed to sign up for!
And many more tidbits like that, to give your marketing power more spice!
Though I really should tell you
Theres A Simple But Powerful Trick To Choosing The Right CPA Offer
And when I say simple, I mean that, in the truest sense of the word.
Do this one thing and your learning curve will treble. Youll soon have a feel for that market unlike with any other youve tried.
Of course, there are some things you do need to be wary about. But thats easily taken care of, in the pages of my special report.
Youll also learn:
* 5 types of offers - and the pros and cons youll need to consider
* Black Hat flags to beware of - and how to avoid them
* The simple but fatal mistake you can make, when filling out a CPA Network application
* How to open a CPA Network account to really up your chances of easily getting accepted
* The 5 essential components you need in place, to make this come true
* A visual walk-through of free keyword research - and how it actually plays out, in real life
* 4 Questions CPA Networks will ask you - and what you must remember never to reply
* 2 priceless plug-ins that will stop you from unwittingly offending the Federal Trade Commission (and Google!)
But actually, reading my bullets is more work to do than skimming through the simple but powerful tips I actually share.
Your reaction will be more along the lines of: Oh. That makes sense. I wont make that mistake
And thats all there is no learning the right procedure in 57 steps youll have trouble remembering.
No going back to the manual, time after time.
So check out my ebook, and see if it answers your CPA Marketing questions.