A Professional Approach to Resumes and Cover Letters (PLR)
The Best Resume You've Ever Written Or Your Money Back!
Give Me 10 Minutes And I'll Have You Writing Resumes No Employer Can Resist!
Who else wants to force their resume to rise to the top of the stack?
Sometimes the only separating you from a great job and unemployment - is a great resume. But the rules on how to write a resume that grabs the attention of an employer are always changing.
Chances are, if you learned how to write a resume back in high school. Your techniques are outdated.
It's a question of who wants it more. And if you need that job like a chocoholic needs a Hershey's bar. You better take the time to learn...
How To Write Impressive Resumes
And Cover Letters!
See How Easily You Can Prove You're The Right Person For The Job!
You can separate yourself from the pack with a great resume. While others don't give this step much thought, and they ignore the new rules that have evolved over the years...
...you won't! And you'll present yourself as the capable candidate for the job. Your resume will shoot straight to the top of the stack.
Because the truth is... a great resume can catch an employer's attention and tell them you're his guy or gal.
...Here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
* The number one rule for resumes that USED to be true. See which old technique has been thrown in the trash bin. You'll want to make sure you stop using this one before you turn in your next resume
* How a resume can show loud and clear your credentials. And in a way that shows you have what it takes to be a complete success in your new position.
* 6 items that must appear in every resume you write. (Don't forget even one!)
* 4 things you must be sure about when turning in a resume. Know these and selling yourself will be easy.
* How successful job-seekers brainstorm before they write one word of their resume. Don't forget this important step, or you'll be sorry.
* How to sell yourself without representing an ego larger than Donald Trump's.
* How to write an "Objective Statement" that speaks to the employer. This will keep your resume at the top of the stack.
* When to really let yourself shine with descriptive, complimentary words that make you stand out.
* 3 step game plan for writing a "knock their socks off" summary.
* The key point you need to know when writing your skills and accomplishments. This is your chance to bore or inspire the reader.
* 4 gems to use as skills and accomplishments that will set you apart from the rest.
* 3 different formats of resumes. When to use them, and why to use them. With full examples of each that visually show you how it's done. So you can't get it wrong.
* How to craft resumes for the Internet. It's not the same ball game anymore - here's how to easily adjust: 9 simple guidelines electronic resumes need to succeed.
* A Fort Knox gold mine of power words. Use these powerful, seductive words in your resume and the reader will be hooked.
* Why you shouldn't use the words, "Work History." And which words to use instead.
* How to organize your Education Credentials section for maximum impact.
* What smart applicants do when listing their affiliations. And more importantly, what they leave out.
* How to use a personal interests section for maximum benefit. Warning: Read this before you even think of adding one!
* 6 simple steps for making your resume look sharp. Impress your future boss with crisp formatting.
* 9 essential pieces of information that must appear in your resume.
And there's MUCH more - guaranteed!
More Files From This User
- IM Product Creation Simplified (Private Label Rights)
- Viral Blog Traffic System
- WP Optimizer - Build Page Templates for Your Wordpress Blog
- Twitter Profits Unleashed
- High Profile Social Media
Professional Resumes Cover Letters Guide
A Professional Approach To Resumes & Cover Letters With Plr
You Re Hired Secret To Killer Cover Letters - Mrr Included
A Professional Approach To Resumes & Cover Letter (plr)
*new!* Writing Effective Sale Letters | High Response Sales Letters In A Flash
Learn To Write High Response Sales Letters In Just 25 Min.
Easy Video Sales Letters
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!