Email Marketing Blueprint with MRR and BONUS
Technology changes. And every time that happens, it is sure to change the way people do business. Email marketing is no exception here. Plus the sheer amount of spams, ads, and other email marketers competing for your subscribers attention...
... it kinda makes you wonder if email marketing is dying right?
While email marketing is not having the effectiveness it used to have, truth be told its still far from dying because email is an essential Internet tool.
It merely means you have to change your approach towards your subscribers if you want to get at least 20 to 28 of them to at least open your emails!
What You Need To Know Before Sending Your Next Email...
True or true?
With so many emails - including yours - screaming out for your subscribers attention, he would go into the judge, jury and executor mode.
So what happens next?
Emails get deleted... even before they are opened and read!
As long as your email headline doesnt grab your subscribers attention, theres a 95 chance that your email will get deleted, too... even before your subscriber would open it!
And when this happens:
Your open rate goes down,
Your click through goes down,
Your sales go down too!
New Approach. New Tactics.
As an experienced email marketer who have been using emails to reach my subscribers for years, I spotted a huge difference in the trend. What used to work in 2006 no longer works today.
Then there were some not so obvious details I uncovered not too long ago myself yet influential to the email open and click through rates!
Based on testing and observing 9.2 million emails sent in the past 12 months, I had arrived at a conclusion that mass human behavior is predictable to a degree. Which means there are some things you can count on indefinitely...
Which also means there are approaches that produce predictable responses from email marketing!
You Will Discover Things Like:
- How to monetize from every email you send out (and why giving away content is pure B.S. and the bane of email marketing, contrary to what the average marketer preaches to you!)
- What big Internet companies like Amazon and Groupon do to make massive profits from their email marketing campaigns (they just blast out p _ _ _ _ e _ _ _ _ _ one after another!)
- How to optimize your email subject line to boost your open rates!
- How to increase your call to action in your email body
- The best time of the day to send out your email! (Did you know that there are also times youre better off postponing your email campaigns, or youd risk losing 35 of the responses if you had mailed out at a different time?)
- The best (and the worst) days of the week to send out your email! (This is TRULY SHOCKING... there are days that produce less than half the average responses from other days!)
- Open rate boosters and killers - how simple words can pull an extra +17 and even +12 increase... and avoid wrong words that can drag down your open rates by more than half!
- Click Through Rate boosters - like one nifty way increases your CTR by +19! On the other hand, CTR killers include one popular but overlooked method that actually filters your email into other peoples spam folders easily!
..............And much more...!
More Files From This User
- Starting A Car Detailing Business - eBook with PLR
- 50 Ways and Tips Package - 6 eBooks with MRR
- Business PLR Pack - 10 eBooks with MRR
- PLR Reports Part 1
- 401K for Newbies - eBook with PLR
Email Marketing Make Money Online Super Package
60 Email Marketing Plr Articles + Bonuses Vol. 1
25 Email Marketing Plr Articles, #5
Easy Email Marketing
Email Marketing Dynamo
The Definitive Guide To Email Marketing
Collection Of 3 Files Email Marketing
Email Marketing Blast Off
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!