Brick and Mortar Business for NEWBIES
How To Start Your Own Retail Business And Finally Be Your Own Boss Once And For All!
Its ok if youre tired of it.
Maybe youre tired of the same procedure, day-in and day-out. Maybe youre tired of the lack of excitement. Maybe youre just tired of answering to a boss.
The bottom-line is, you just dont feel that a normal, Average Joe job is right for you. You dont like the insecurity that a 9-to-5 job has in todays economy. You always wanted to work for yourself anyway...
...Im here to tell you that working for yourself IS a possibility.
If you want to feel excitement when you go to work... if you want to feel confidence in yourself as you go about your day... if you want to feel secure in life when you close your eyes to fall asleep...
...its time to seriously think about starting your own successful retail business!
Millions the world over have made that very same decision and are now enjoying all the benefits that go a long with it.
You can make the decision to change your life today with...
Brick and Mortar Business for NEWBIES
Are you ready to make your own fortune with a business in retail?
It takes someone with an entrepreneurial spirit. Someone who knows that they want more from life - and is determined to make sure they get it. But other than that...
Anyone can start their own retail business!
If youre searching for the freedom to be your own boss... If youre tired of being held in limbo by a fragile economy... If youve always dreamed of owning your own store, where you get to select the merchandise...
...you can take control and enter the market with your own retail business.
It can happen. And the results are likely in your hands. Im not going to promise you that if you listen to everything I say, youll be making 6 figures by next year. That would be...
...absolutely ridiculous. But I will say this:
If you read what I have to say - really think about it, and implement the steps, techniques, and strategies that I have laid out for you...
...your odds of being your own boss and leaving the rat race behind by next year will increase exponentially! Your future is in your hands.
Learn Step-By-Step, The Tasks You Need To Accomplish On Your Way To A Successful Retail Business!
Brick and Mortar Business for NEWBIES! is my info-packed guide that will teach you all you need to know about getting started in your own retail business in the minimum amount of time. You dont have to wait for my ebook to arrive in the mail because it is ready to be downloaded to your computer right now!
Inside I will give you the heads-up on what paperwork youll need to fill out, how to choose your market, products, and location...
...along with how to set up your shop for maximum effectiveness and where to advertise.
Take a look here for a sneak peak of what you will find inside this information packed guide:
* 14 questions you MUST ask yourself if youre considering starting a retail business.
* The reason why a retail business is the most challenging yet most rewarding venture you can start.
* 6 Reasons why you should start your own retail business today.
* Learn the one thing that will be the most important part of starting your retail business
* 11 sections you must not leave out of your business plan if you want to be taken seriously when applying for a loan.
* Why you can think of your business plan as an instruction manual that you write for yourself.
* 1 Area of your business plan that you must know a LOT about if you are going to be successful.
* The 3 major types of businesses youll have to choose from when starting up in retail... and which is right for you.
* Learn what a Sole Proprietorship is and 6 benefits to running your business with one.
* 5 pitfalls to being a Sole Proprietor. Know them before you make your decision.
* Learn the 2 most common types of partnerships and how to choose one over the other.
* 10 items that must be present in any partnership agreement made between you and your business partner.
* 7 benefits to running your business with a partnership.
* 5 pitfalls to look out for if you decide to create your business as a partnership.
* Learn what it means to start your business as a corporation - and if this type of business is right for you.
* Understand why youll need a board of directors if you choose this type of business start-up.
* 4 problems you might see a corporation run into - and whether or not you want to take the chance of this happening.
* How being conscious of your surroundings can help you pick the best business for your area.
* 2 questions to ask yourself when deciding what market to enter.
* Whether or not its important to start a business in a field that you are familiar with.
* 3 different types of retail stores and which is right for you.
* What you need to be aware of if you decide to open a franchise.
* and much more.
Who Else Wants To Learn The Nitty Gritty Of Becoming Your Own Boss With A Retail Business?!
Brick and Mortar Business for NEWBIES! is 37 pages of information that will teach you all you need to know about how to get started in the industry. Even if youve never heard of the terms Sole Proprietorship or Supply And Demand, (two terms youll need to know!), my guide will be more then enough to catch you up to speed and send you sailing towards your own successful retail business.
You may never have taken a business class, but this wont stop you from learning what youll need to include in your business plan to make sure youre successful.
I made sure this guide could take anyone, with no business experience necessary, and send them on the path to financial freedom with their own retail business.
Right away (on pages 5-6) Ill give you 6 reasons why you should start a retail business today. Hint: One might be that you can fire your current boss!
But I wont leave you there!
I want to make sure you understand that you can choose almost any type of store you choose. Just find the right location and demand, and you can take your passion for anything and make it into your own successful retail store. (Using the Internet OR Brick & Mortar style of business.)
Youre going to find out what you need to know if the banks are going to take you seriously. (They can be your best friend when youre starting up. You just need to know what to show them!)
No Business Experience Necessary!
Getting a degree in business is great if you want to work for someone else.
But if youre going to work for yourself, who do you need to show that degree too? In 40 pages I give you a quick rundown on what you could have learned for $50,000 in college tuition fees.
Ill catch you up and send you on your way. For a lot less then that.
If you want to be your own boss... escape the rat race... be in control of your own future... I can show you for the price of one very cheap textbook. For just $1.90, you can start telling your friends about your exciting new venture.