Reducing Blood Pressure Naturally with MRR
Reducing Blood Pressure Naturally
Do You Suffer From High Blood Pressure?
Do You Feel Like This Silent Killer Might Be Stalking You?
Have you been diagnosed or pre-hypertension and hypertension?
Then JOIN THE CROWD!
Nearly 1 in 3 adults in the United States suffer from High Blood Pressure and only 1 in 3 adults are actually aware that they have it.
If you are tired of waking up tired then you need to read-
Reducing Blood Pressure Naturally
Learn all about how to avoid drugs with nasty side effects and prevent or even reverse the
physiological factors that lead to this sometimes fatal chronic condition!
HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE LEADS TO HEART ATTACKS AND CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE!
Nearly 70 of People Suffer Their First Heart Attack As a Result of Skyrocketing Blood
Dont waste one more minute waiting for your first heart attack before doing something
about your high blood pressure, hypertension or pre-hypertensive condition!
In Reducing Blood Pressure Naturally I cover all of the basics about the condition
* Explaining in simplistic yet accurate terms exactly what high blood pressure is and how it affects your health
* How to understand how doctors measure your blood pressure
* A complete explanation of systolic blood pressure and how it is measured
* A explanation of how diastolic pressure is measured and why it is considered to be the most important blood pressure measurement by medical professionals
* A discussion of what normal blood pressure is considered to be for a non stressed adult
* Definitions of high blood pressure, hypertension and pre-hypertension so you understand exactly what these three things are
* Definitions of the different types of Hypertension including Stage 1 and Stage 2
* Why high blood pressure is often called The Silent Killer
* How being seriously overweight or obese can contribute to high blood pressure
* How sleep apnea- stopping breathing while snoring is considered to be a contributing factor that can CAUSE high blood pressure
* How being a couch potato leads to a raise in blood pressure even though you are inactive
* A discussion about how the chemicals in tobacco and anything else you might be smoking can cause you to develop a case of high blood pressure
* How your family history can contribute to a predisposition to developing high blood pressure and what you can do about it
* How stress can cause you to develop a severe case of high blood pressure
* How eating too much salt can cause your blood pressure to skyrocket
* How low levels of potassium in the body can contribute to high blood pressure
* How excessive alcohol consumption can also put you at severe risk for the heart problems that are caused by high blood pressure
* How persistent unexplained nosebleeds can indicate a high blood pressure problem
* Why dizzy spells might indicate blood pressure problems
* How chronic headaches may have nothing to do with changes in weather pressure or sinus problems but actually be caused by high blood pressure
* Is that blurred vision failing eyesight or a pre-hypertension symptom?
* Why feeling weak might be more than just a symptom of tiredness
* Why you should never ignore any feeling of numbness anywhere in your body
* Why that persistent nausea may not be due to a digestive upset
* The difference between having clogged arteries and high blood pressure yet how the two conditions can actually be related
* How problems with your kidneys can be attributed to high blood pressure
* How painful leg cramps can be a symptom that you are suffering from high blood pressure
* Where you can get your blood pressure checked regularly
* Why you should insist that your doctor always check your blood pressure even if you have no overt symptoms
* A discussion of what secondary hypertension is defined as and the pre-existing diseases it is associated with
* How some people who have high blood pressure suffer from no symptoms at all and why this is absolutely the deadliest type of high blood pressure problem to have
* How diuretics are prescribed by doctors to help reduce your blood pressure and how they cause loss of appetite and fatigue
* How the beta blockers that are prescribed to reduce the workload on your heart lower your blood pressure but also cause annoying side effects such as depression, lack of libido and depression
* A description of the nasty side effects ACE inhibitors (angiotensin-converting enzyme) prescribed by doctors including coughs, rashes and a metallic taste in the mouth
* How taking Renin inhibiters prescribed for high blood pressure can harm your health and cause facial swelling and allergic reactions in some people
* How taking the calcium channel blockers prescribed for hypertension can cause fluid build up in the legs and a rapid heart beat!
* How the alpha beta blocker known as Coreg can cause nightmares and depression in high blood pressure sufferers
* Why Minoxodil, prescribed as a vasodilator for high blood pressure is problematic when it causes excessive hair growth on the face!
* Where to buy a blood pressure monitoring device that you can use at home!
* How high blood pressure can lead to a fatal heart attack
* The mechanism of the heart attack and what makes the heart give up on pumping blood through your system
* How high blood pressure leads to the stiffening of the heart muscle
* How high blood pressure can lead to the enlargement of the heart
* How the condition can lead to a disabling disorder of the brain called vascular dementia
* How memory loss, confusion and sometimes loss of speech can get worse over time thanks to blood vessel disorders
* How high blood pressure can lead to kidney problems and kidney failure
* How high blood pressure can eventually lead to a toxic bloodstream full of circulating poisons
* How the condition can lead to burst blood vessel in the eye as well as blindness
* Why high blood pressure leads to swollen ankles
* How high blood pressure makes your heart less efficient so that blood accumulates in places in your body where it absolutely shouldnt
* How high blood pressure causes the cramping and narrowing of the arteries characterized by the potentially very serious condition called peripheral arterial disease
* How high blood pressure can lead to *** in me
* How high blood pressure can contribute to a high risk pregnancy
* Why it could be a fatal decision to take hormone replacement therapy if you have high blood pressure
* Why people with high blood pressure should avoid taking birth control pills
* How having blood pressure can be a contributing factor when it comes to causing diabetes and make the condition worse if you already have a blood sugar disorder
* A discussion of diseases and conditions like renal stenosis, renal disease and aortic coarctation that can have high blood pressure as a symptom
* After reading all of this depressing information about hypertension and the side effects of the drugs that cause it you must be wondering if there is a better way to deal with it all.
* Why it is absolutely crucial that you lose weight as a front line, first step treatment to dealing with blood pressure issues
* Where to find a reliable website that will tell you what you should weigh and how much energy you need to use a day in order to stay healthy so you can address your particular situation
* All about the DASH diet which is specifically recommended by the American Heart Association and The National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute for reducing blood pressure
* The secret to lowering your blood pressure in just fourteen days
* A chart that tells you the sources of potassium rich foods that can help lower your blood pressure
* A rundown of the exercises and activities that can help you dump the weight that can cause high blood pressure
* How to work out more during the day simply by practicing your usual daily activities
* Substitutes you can use for salt in your diet that can help lower your blood pressure
* Resources that you can find online and locally that can help you quit smoking to help reduce your danger of developing high blood pressure
* How Yoga can help keep your stress levels under control
* How learning to control your breathe can help reduce your stress and hypertension
* How meditation and creative visualization can also be used to prevent high blood pressure
* The trace minerals that you need to take to help smooth your blood vessels
* The important role that magnesium plays in keeping your heart and blood pressure healthy
* A chart that gives you the natural sources of foods that are rich in magnesium
* The role that this important co-factor can play in strengthening the heart and reducing hypertension
* An explanation of how garlic can work to help reduce your high blood pressure
* A discussion of whether it not it is appropriate to use Hawthorne to reduce your blood pressure
* How fish oils can work to help reduce blood pressure for hypertension sufferers
* How to use this common Indian spice to reduce blood pressure
* How to use lemon juice as a treatment for high blood pressure
* The miracle of Indian gooseberry and how it can be used to help hypertension
* The special seeds that you can snack on that are also good for high blood pressure
Includes Master Resell Rights
More Files From This User
- Golden Goose Pack PLR
- 10 Critical Mistakes To Avoid at the Job Interview MRR
- Sleep Apnea eBook with PLR
- Hot Item!! Fiverr Rockstar with MRR
- Credit Repair Strategies Revealed with PLR
Reducing High Blood Pressure Naturally
Hot Item!!! Reducing Blood Pressure Naturally With Mrr
High Quality High Blood Pressure Jpg Psd Images Graphics
High Blood Pressure Symptoms
How To Treat High Blood Pressure Naturally
New 2010 Reducing Blood Pressure Naturally (mrr)
Reducing Blood Pressure Naturally Ebook
45 Effective Juice Recipes To Naturally Control Your High Blood Pressure: 45 Home Remedy Solutions To Your Hypertension Problems - Joe Correa Csn
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!