Amazon Bestseller Strategies (PLR)
Writing is fun. Well, writing what you want to write or what you enjoy writing is fun. Don’t you agree?
Sometimes, though, it’s nice to get a little recognition for how well you do it. I know for me personally, even a little email from a customer with a compliment about my writing is nice. We’re all human, and I think we all like some affirmation from time to time.
I know a certain leading internet marketing guru who keeps every single testimonial in a file. Arrogant? No, I don’t think so. I think he just appreciates it. He likes to make a difference in people’s lives.
Can you imagine the feeling of seeing the words “Best Seller” next to something you wrote? Wow…that would be cool. Like wearing sunglasses 24 hours a day and sitting courtside at every Lakers game cool.
I remember a line from a Billy Joel song…THE Billy Joel song…Piano Man. The song is a story about his days playing in a piano bar in California during a dispute with his first record company…and the people in the song actually existed. Davy was in the Navy, John at the bar was a friend (he got Billy drinks for free), and people did actually put bread (tips) in his jar on the piano and say “Man, what are you doing here?”
The line I’m referring to though is “Paul is a real estate novelist.” Once I heard Billy Joel explain that this was about the guy in the bar (Paul, of course) who sold real estate but was always talking about writing the “next great American novel”.
Well, maybe your ambition is not for the next great American novel, but…
Being able to say “My book is on the best-seller list on Amazon” would be incredible. That’s the kind of thing you’re proud of forever. It’s dinner party conversation material at its best.
It’s the sort of label that commands instant respect and admiration. And it’s the sort of achievement you can use as a springboard to a plethora of wonderful money-making opportunities.
Plus…if you’ve written a book’s worth of material…that’s a lot of work! Don’t you want others to see it? Don’t you want a reward of some kind?
Maybe you’ve thought about it before. And maybe you’ve brushed it right out of your mind. You just couldn’t really imagine yourself creating a book that actually snagged a spot on a bestseller chart.
Why don’t you think you can do it?
* “Don’t you have to be ‘known’ to make a bestseller list?” – No
* “Do I have to have some kind of publishing house behind me?” – No
* “Do I need to know some secret web guru hacking tricks?” – N
* “Do I need Oprah’s Book Club to help me promote?” - Nope
You want the truth? It’s not really that hard. Shhh…it’s our little secret.
You CAN be a best-selling author on Amazon!
And you have instant access to the report that will show you EXACTLY how to do it!
All you have to do is:
* Write and self-publish your book.
* Create a pre-launch excitement and anticipation.
* Recruit JV and affiliate partners to promote your book.
* Offer prospects a huge bonus package to buy on a particular day.
* Promote the launch with your JV partners’ help.
Rocket to instant stardom when you hit the Amazon bestseller list – and you can use your newfound fame to land publicity opportunities, a book deal from a major publishing house and much, much more.
* Includes Sales Page - Yes
* Includes Download Page - No
* Other Included Pages - None
* Notable Reseller Extras - None
* Resale Rights - Yes
* Master Resale Rights - Yes
* Private Label Rights - Yes
* Giveaway Rights - No
* Offered as a Bonus - Yes
* Full Product Copyrights - Yes
* Full Graphic Copyrights - Yes
* May Modify Product - Yes
* Packaged with Other Products - Yes
* Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
* Added to Free Membership Websites - No
* May Publish Offline - Yes
* May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes