Affiliate Army Profits - Video Series (PLR)
This step by step video series that takes you by the hand and shows you how to not only setup an affiliate program, but how to approach affiliates to promote your product.
This video series is broken into 2 easy to understand steps to add an affiliate program to your product.
Step 1: Setup your affiliate program. This will take a bulk of the video series as you not only learn how it works and whats available to you, but most importantly, how to implement the system.
Step 2: Find affiliates to join your affiliate program. You will learn strategies to finding affiliates in your niche that will want to promote your product.
Heres a list of this 7 part video series in more detail:
* Introduction - 09:21 - Here you will understand an overview of the video series, free tools you need before moving to video 2, and most importantly basic concepts you need to understand before getting started.
* How to get setup your sales page, thank you page, and opt in form code - 10:29 - Before you learn about affiliate platforms that you can use, you need to understand how to get your sales page, thank you page, etc; ready. Now if you already know how to do this and how to add a button to your sales page, thats fine, you can skip this. But if you dont, no worries, you wont be left in the dark to find out.
* Overview of Payment Processors: Clickbank OR PayDotCom - 07:20 - Now that you know how to setup your sales page, thank you page, and opt in forms, letís talk about affiliate platforms that you can use. While there are many, I have decided to choose two of the main ones.
Since Clickbank and PayDotCom are both affiliate networks, as a vendor you will have the opportunity to offer an affiliate program, so you can build your army of sales people quickly.
In this video, you will learn the major differences between Clickbank and PayDotCom, and which one may be best suited for you.
* How to create a Clickbank Product as a Vendor - 08:11 - By now youve learned what Clickbank is all about. If Clickbank is your choice, you will learn how to add a product item to your Clickbank account. You will also learn how to create a Clickbank payment link, which you can add to your salespage
* How to Create a PayDotCom Product as a Vendor - 03:47 - If you decided that PayDotCom was the best option for the specific product you are selling, then youll learn how to add a product to your PayDotCom account. Youll also learn how to create PDC payment link and how to add that to your salespage payment button.
* How to Upload All Files, Test it, and Get it Running - 06:24 - Great! By now you have customized your sales page to your choice of affiliate networks, and its time to upload the files through FTP. FTP what? All FTP means is uploading your files to your website, so Ill show you how to do that with the information your Web Hosting Company provides you. Then youll get to see how to test your own site and affiliate system to ensure it works before you make it live.
* How to find affiliates to promote your product - 13:07 - Videos 1-6 showed you how to implement the affiliate program into your product sales page. Now lets take Step 2 of the 2 step process and find business owners that have hungry buyers and prospects looking to grab a piece of your product.
Its not as hard as you think, but it requires you to know how to do it right.
* Includes Sales Page - Yes
* Includes Download Page - Yes
* Other Included Pages - None
* Notable Reseller Extras - None
* Resale Rights - Yes
* Master Resale Rights - Yes
* Private Label Rights - Yes (non-transferrable)
* Giveaway Rights - No
* Offered as a Bonus - No
* Full Product Copyrights - No
* Full Graphic Copyrights - No
* May Modify Product - Yes
* Packaged with Other Products - Yes
* Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
* Added to Free Membership Websites - No
* May Publish Offline - Yes
* May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes