cPanal Tutorials - Video Series MRR
Panel - Gods Gift to The Technically Challenged!
cPanel really is gods gift to the technically challenged. With cPanel, you can manage your won web hosting 24/7 without paying so much as a dime to anyone.
When you learn how to use cPanel, youll be amazed at how easy it really is to do all the things that you thought were way out of your personal capabilities.
Heres how you will benefit from our video tutorials:
* We take complex stuff and break it down to small, easy-to-understand tutorials that anyone can follow..
* Learn fundamental survival skills that will set you apart from all the other struggling online marketers..
* Shortcut your path to success, with personal advice based on my online marketing experience..
* Watch our videos over and over again, at your own pace, until you get it..
* Save money (lots of money) by doing stuff yourself instead of paying someone else $20 / hour to do it..
cPanel Web Hosting from HostGator - If you want to use cPanel, then make sure your web hosting is using cPanel in the first place!
In this video we show you how to get cPanel web hosting from one of the most popular web hosting providers around, HostGator.
cPanel Web Hosting from HostCommando. HostCommando is another great place to get cPanel web hosting.
This web hosting provider makes it easy for you to not only use cPanel, but install new Wordpress blogs complete with SEO optimization and the latest plugins.
* Introduction to Using cPanel - In this video, we give you a brief introduction to using cPanel.
We give you the grand tour, and help you identify some of the key features in any type of cPanel layout.
* Creating Email Accounts in cPanel - One of the most popular tasks in cPanel is creating your own email accounts.
In this video, we reveal how easy it is to get started by creating your first email account, and managing your email account settings.
* Checking Your Webmail in cPanel - With cPanel, you can easily check all the emails you receive and even send out new emails using the web mail service. In this video, we show you how to get started using the Horde webmail service that comes pre-installed in cPanel.
* Blocking Spam With Spam Assassin in cPanel - Nobody likes SPAM, but not everyone knows how to eliminate it using cPanel. In this video, we reveal how to turn on the default Spam Assassin feature in cPanel and put a halt to annoying SPAM once and for all.
* Creating Autoresponders in cPanel - Autoresponders are instant replies to received emails, and you can use it for many different purposes. In this video we reveal how to create new autoresponders that are 100% customized to your visitors.
* Introduction to Using File Manager - File Manager is an awesome feature in cPanel that allows you to add, edit, rename and remove any file in your web hosting account.
In this video we reveal how you can save loads of time and avoid the technical aspects of managing your host using File manager
* Compressing and Extracting Files with File manager - File manager can be used to easily compress files and download them from your host, as well as to upload and extract any existing compressed file on your computer. This video shows you how to do it easily, one step at a time.
* Editing File Permissions in File Manager - Sometimes you will need to edit a files permission setting to get it to work properly with the rest of your script or software. This video explains how file permissions work, and how to edit them using File manager
* Uploading Files Using File Manager - No FTP or dont want to use it? No problem. Using the default File manager, you can also upload files quickly and easily to any folder in your web hosting account. This video shows you exactly how to do it.
* Creating FTP Accounts in cPanel - If your web hosting is managed by freelancers, staff members or other people, youll want to create new FTP account for them. This ensures that only you know the primary FTP login details, and you can easily remove the new FTP account whenever you want without effecting your primary FTP.
* Managing File Index in cPanel - This shocking video reveals exactly how easy it is for people to sniff the contents of your website. By managing your file index, you can keep your content hidden from nosy visitors, as well as ensure the safety of your files and information.
* Creating a MySQL Database in cPanel - No matter what type of script you want to install, youll be asked to create a MySQL database in cPanel first. The good news is that our video shows you the easiest, fastest way to create a fully functional MySQL database.
* Creating Password Protected Directories in cPanel - Creating a members-only section of your website, or just want to make content available to people in your organization? In this video we reveal how to create password protected directories, and specify who can access the protected content.
* Cloaking and Redirect Links in cPanel - Are you an affiliate marketer who wants to cloak their affiliate links? Using cPanels redirect feature, you can do this easily without expensive software or much technical skills. You can cloak and redirect an unlimited number of links!
* Creating Sub-Domains in cPanel - Sub-domains are a great way to divide your primary website into many different components. For example, you may want your blog or forum to have its own sub-domain, and Google will treat it as a completely different domain name. Our video shows you how to create sub-domains using cPanel.
* Creating Add-on Domains in cPanel - In cPanel, you can add new domain names to your main hosting account instead of paying for new hosting every time! In this video, we show you how to add new domains, and how to manage them, using the Add-on Domains feature in cPanel.
* Creating Backups in cPanel - How would you feel if you got up one morning only to realize that all your hard work for the past year has vanished into thin smoke? Most people never backup their work, and they eventually pay the price.
In this video, we reveal how to create complete backups using cPanel.
* Installing Wordpress with cPanel - Wordpress is a growing, popular software that you can use not only to create a blog, but any kind of website you want. In this video, we reveal how to install Wordpress with Fantastico.
* Includes Sales Page - Yes
* Includes Download Page - Yes
* Other Included Pages - None
* Notable Reseller Extras - None
* Resale Rights - Yes
* Master Resale Rights - Yes
* Private Label Rights - No
* Giveaway Rights - No
* Offered as a Bonus - Yes
* Full Product Copyrights - No
* Full Graphic Copyrights - No
* May Modify Product - No
* Packaged with Other Products - Yes
* Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
* Added to Free Membership Websites - No
* May Publish Offline - Yes
* May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes