Sold by master-resale on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 2,889,150 satisfied buyers
Child Safety Onlinе (PLR)
Your child is your responsibility, so you owe it to them and yourself to make sure the online environment around them is safe. Predators will do everything possible to remove that trust away from you and steer it toward them. With monitoring, you’ll be able to know your child’s every move on the internet.
Children will download anything that’s free. They know that they won’t have to bother you about buying it for them.
However, some of these items shouldn’t be downloaded because of potential threats to your computer. This report will let you know the forbidden free downloads and why they should not be downloaded on your computer.
If your child should happen to download any of the “forbidden freebies”, your computer is subject to being infected with spyware and malware. In this report, you will discover...
* Signs that you may have them... How they affect your computer... How you can get rid of them
* What you as a parent can do to protect the safety and privacy of your child!
These predators come in all forms. There is no one standard for them. Your child may be thinking they’re conversation with someone their age. Come to find out, it’s a stranger looking for the next child victim. Most of the time these weirdoes are not in their right frame of mind. It doesn’t what kind of background the child is from.
Preying for a child online is an equal opportunity setup. Your child could come from one of several classes: wealthy, middle class or poor. There is no prejudice when it comes to young children. No matter what type of upbringing your child has, they are still at risk from being lured into this online trap.
Social networking is hot, and if your child is looking to make friends online, don’t be surprised if they become part of this online era. As a parent, you must educate yourself on the dangers that come with your child getting involves with social networking sites.
A Few Things to Look Out For:
* Different ways your child could be accessing these sites other than the home computer
* Why they should be careful about posting their personal information online. In reality, they shouldn’t be doing it and this report explains why
* Why you should follow their every move on social networking sites
* Where in your house you should not install a computer and why
* Why it’s not a good idea for your child to upload photographs of themselves on the internet for strangers to see
YES Sell Private Label Rights (ebook only)
YES Claim Full Copyright (ebook only)
YES Sell Master Resale Rights
YES Edit/Alter the Sales Materials (not for resale)
YES Added to Paid Membership Sites
NO Added to Free Membership Sites
YES Can be Broken Down Into Articles
YES Can be Packaged with Other Products
YES Sell at Auction Sites
YES Offered Through Dime Sale Events
YES Offered as Free Bonus (including Email Opt-ins)
NO Given Away for Free
This file is sold by master-resale, an independent seller on Tradebit.