Forum Niche Goldmine Video Series (Viral PLR)
Forum Niche Goldmine Video Series Viral mrr
In this video series, youll have access to 6 content packed videos that will show you how to create your own forum from scratch and build a community. These videos are created with a simple and straightforward approach so you can learn the exact steps you can take to take action and get your forum up and running the same day!
* Video #1. Finding A Niche Topic For Your Forum and Planning Ahead - 10:36
The success of your forum points to the planning in your beginning stages for that good niche topic. This will get your forum indexed by the search engines in that niche and will attract your main audience. There are several questions that youll want to ask yourself to figure out whether there is a market out there. Well look at these specific questions so you can find your niche forum topic and start brainstorming how your forum will produce revenue and build a community.
* Video #2. Selecting a Forum Script and Finding Web Hosting - 11:28
There are many free forum scripts out there, some that have been around for over 9 years. But which ones should you choose? Youll be given an overview of the many free forums as well as forums that cost some money. Did you also know that large forums tend to take up a good amount of server resources? Even so, that is no excuse to not create one. Youll learn how to find web hosting that is not only cheap, but that will fit your needs.
* Video #3. How to setup phpBB using cPanel and changing the style - 11:15
While a number of forum scripts will be available to you, in this video you will learn specifically how to install phpBB, which is a highly recommended forum with over 9 years of serving forum owners. To create your uniqueness from other forums, you need to have a good look. In order to have a unique look, you need to customize your phpBB forum style. But how do you do this? Its really not that hard and youll learn just that in this video series.
* Video #4. phpBB Forum Features and How to Use Them - 14:04
It wouldnt be good just to show you how to install a forum script w/o showing you how to use it right? Once you have setup your forum, youll need to access your administrative control panel, which will give you full access to edit and change your forum. Well go through the different options that phpBB offers so you can understand how to use it and customized the settings for your own liking.
* Video #5. Building Your Community Content: Content Content Content - 05:03
We all know when you initially build your community you need interaction. But to even get to that point, there are several things you need to do, such as publish some basic content in your threads. Its been known that people usually dont respond to empty threads, but respond to content or posts that are already there. Youll learn how to plan your categories and forums so that you dont overwhelm yourself. Youll also learn how to motivate your members, which keeps the interaction moving.
* Video #6. Marketing Your Forum to Build a Community - 06:23
Now that youve created your forum and youre ready to go, lets start marketing! One thing to make a note of, is before you even think about marketing your community, you should have at least some interaction going on; otherwise people will come and just leave. Thats one of the many tips youll learn in this video series. Its often easy to go all out and try all types of marketing methods, but the secret is to start small. Go to places where people are already interacting in your niche and build from there.
* Includes Sales Page - Yes
* Includes Download Page - Yes
* Other Included Pages - None
* Notable Reseller Extras - PSD Graphics (source), AVI Videos (source), Promo Email
* Resale Rights - Yes
* Master Resale Rights - No
* Private Label Rights - Yes (non-transferrable)
* Giveaway Rights - No
* Offered as a Bonus - No
* Full Product Copyrights - No
* Full Graphic Copyrights - No
* May Modify Product - Yes
* Packaged with Other Products - No
* Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
* Added to Free Membership Websites - No
* May Publish Offline - Yes
* May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes