Facebook Social Ads Exposed PLR
What if You Discovered Facebook Advertising was The Piece you’d Been Missing All Along?
Only now you know enough “behind the scenes” factors and tips to take more than an educated guess at whether or not it’s right for you…
…and fit the facts into your focused social media advertising plan!
The easy way is to have a guide that will let you know things like:
* How Facebook selects ads to be displayed – and why
* What is sure to get your ad “disapproved” faster than any other factors
* How to make sure your ad is seen by the right people
* You can help yourself to such a guide today!
Now, mind you, there are some things it won’t do: It won’t teach you a step-by-step method to set up an ad (you don’t need it… Facebook ad creation is that easy!) It won’t tell you how to create graphics, do anything sneaky or become an Ad executive or guru overnight.
It’s just a straightforward guide to fast-track you towards understanding:
* How to know if Facebook advertising is a fit for your business
* What you need to know to create ads that are more likely to be approved
One other reason to seriously consider exploring Facebook advertising… Facebook ads have the ability to go viral… but only if you know who you’re trying to reach, and what makes Facebook favor some ads over others… and repeat them more often.
Including the single most important factor that can ensure your ads are seen - and why most people simply dont know this.
And it’s got nothing to do with reading the rules and guidelines (thought naturally you should do that too!)
If you discover that Facebook ads fit your overall marketing plan you can look forward to a new level of exposure – to the right customers – in a shorter time than you might have thought possible.
And you’ll have some great ideas on how to make the absolute most of your Facebook advertising campaign.
Here’s what you’ll get, when you download “Facebook Social Ads Exposed”…
* 2 case studies that paint a picture of how Facebook ads work best to help you instinctively grasp it better than if you were poring over “fine print” guidelines
* A tip about one particular sort of product to create that helped PayPal process over $5 million in sales for this item alone, last year
* An actual example of 11 ways to support your Facebook Advertising to help you make sure you’ve covered all the angles
* A closer look at the Facebook platform, which will allow you to make sure you include these 3 key ingredients
* A basic overview of Facebook ad creation and payment options that will help you decide on the spot if it could fit into your marketing plan
* An unflinching look at the “down” side of Facebook ads – and what you need to be aware of
And no. I’m not promising you the sun, the moon, the stars or millions of dollars in your pocket overnight. This is all information you could easily research and uncover for yourself.
But some of it you might have to spend time immersing yourself in, in order to see what’s going on with particular advertising models.
And the rest will take you a dedicated chunk of precious time that, if you’re like most individual online marketers, you just don’t have!
* Includes Sales Page - Yes
* Includes Download Page - Yes
* Other Included Pages - Squeeze Page
* Notable Reseller Extras - PLR Articles (5), Banner Ads (4), PSD Graphics (source), Keywords List
* Resale Rights - No
* Master Resale Rights - No
* Private Label Rights - No
* Giveaway Rights - Yes (report only)
* Offered as a Bonus - Yes
* Full Product Copyrights - Yes
* Full Graphic Copyrights - Yes
* May Modify Product - Yes
* Packaged with Other Products - Yes
* Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
* Added to Free Membership Websites - No
* May Publish Offline - Yes
* May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes