Genealogy Resource Package plr
The new Genealogy Resource Package provides everything you need to complete your genealogy. Including tools to organize and document your search. Data to help you locate your ancestors. You gain expert guidance to make research a breeze through the many learning resource tools we provide you with. This package has it all and is for both beginners and the experienced.
... And as if that was not enough in of itself; the Genealogy Resource Package also doubles as a Ready-To-Go Instant Business Package too!
This Mega Genealogy Resource Package is a must for tracing or compiling your family history! Use it for Fun and Profit!
GENEALOGY - Resource Package
Here is just a small sample of what you get as bonus product in this package:
* GenoPro - GenoPro is intuitively easy to learn, simple to use, yet capable to handle the most complex genealogy tree. GenoPro is for visualizing, editing and printing large genealogy trees. GenoPro allows you to distribute your genealogy tree on the Internet and supports scanned photos for everyone.
* Kith and Kin Pro - Kith and Kin Pros graphical interface and powerful data management tools make it ideal for large or small family trees. Each family tree is stored in a relational database with a capacity of over 2,000 million records, and you can have as many databases as you like
* RootsView - RootsView is a GEDCOM file viewer and a Web page generator that lets you view your genealogy data and share it with others. RootsView transforms your genealogy data into a hyperlinked document with graphics and personal photos ready to publish on the Internet or in a form easy to share with your family.
* Tree Draw - Tree Draw is a graphics editor for creating high-quality genealogical drop-line charts. Import descendant and ancestral trees from Kith and Kin files or PAF GEDCOM files created by other genealogy programs. TreeDraw converts these trees into easily edited chart elements which can then be re-formatted and re-arranged before storing and printing. By importing a combination of descendant and ancestral trees from one or more tree files, it is possible to build complex charts which can extend in any direction.
* WinGenea - WinGenea allows you to store, display, and print family trees containing up to 32,000 individuals. WinGenea displays these individuals relationships as a standard dropline chart, enabling you to draw three different versions of the chart for each data file and
easily switch between them.
* Wintree - Wintree creates and prints family tree charts from GEDCOM data. The program produces two full chart styles (box charts and larger charts of 1,000 or more families) showing all blood relatives. It also offers single-page eight generation birth brief charts, and selective ancestor charts that trace descent in drop line format, 13 generations per page.
* Personal Ancestral File 4.0 - Personal Ancestral File 4.0 is a new Windows® based version of one of the most widely-used genealogical management programs for home computers. PAF 4.0 helps users organize their family history records. It can produce, in automated or manual form, records for personal family histories or charts and logs to help users in their search for missing ancestors.
* Cumberland Family Tree - Cumberland Family Tree is a powerful second generation genealogy program - many features, multi-lingual, easy-to-use! Automatically links names as they are added to the database. Include 250 events per person, multiple marriages, scanned photos and documents, sources, stories and more... Print 31 different reports. Even create your very own indexed family history book!
* Family Matters - Family Matters does pictures, and supports a many-to-many relationship between persons and pictures. For you the user, this means that persons can be linked to as many pictures as you like, and
that each picture can be linked to as many persons as you like. (Yes, unlimited is the right word here.) There is a corresponding Picture Report, and youll have lots of control of the report presentation and picture size.
* Family Origins - Family Origins is a genealogy application which allows you to simultaneously open up to nine databases. You can easily track multiple relationships, such as adoptions and foster parents, and use the integrated backup and restore functions to safeguard your data.
* GenDesigner - GenDesigner is an easy-to-use application for creating, editing, and distributing family trees. You may include additional text and
pictures for each person as well as distribute your genealogical tree on the Internet. A family tree example comes with the application.
PLUS These Additional Genealogy Programs:
Ages, Anquest, Birth, Brothers, Brothers Keeper, DYNAS-TREE, Eucalypt, Family Calendar, Family Treasures, Family Tree Journal Frensley, Fzip Family Tree, Ged2go, Ged2HTML, Ged2www, GedCom, GEDCOM Analyser, GEDCOM Viewer, Genealogical Companion, Genealogy Database, Genesis, Kindred Konnections, Kinship Archivist, Kith and Kin, Legacy, Parents & Winfamily!
As if all this was not enough. We have also included LINKS to over 100,000 GENEALOGY SITES.
* Includes Sales Page - Yes
* Includes Download Page - No
* Other Included Pages - None
* Notable Reseller Extras - None
* Resale Rights - Yes
* Master Resale Rights - Yes
* Private Label Rights - No
* Giveaway Rights - No
* Offered as a Bonus - Yes
* Full Product Copyrights - No
* Full Graphic Copyrights - No
* May Modify Product - Yes
* Packaged with Other Products - Yes
* Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
* Added to Free Membership Websites - No
* May Publish Offline - Yes
* May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes