MP3 The B.I.G. Will - Welcome 2 Smallville The Return of the King
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
14 MP3 Songs
HIP HOP/RAP: Southern Style, URBAN/R&B: R&B Rap mix
THE B.I.G. WILL HAS A NEW ALBUM THAT WILL BE RELEASED AROUND SEPT. 05 "ALMOST FAMOUS" SO LOOK OUT FOR IT.
HERE IS WHAT THE https://www.tradebit.com (#1 RELEASE DATES)HAD 2 SAY ABOUT WELCOME 2 SMALLVILLE 4 out of 5 stars
1. Intro-- nice lil freestyle of a couple of verses to get the album off the ground
2. Back The Fuck Up (The King Returns)-- laid back darker creepin on ah come up tone with basslines and church bell beats. Big Will comes thru with some laid back flows warning niggas they better not fuck or diss with em or they gonna get fucked up. Makes ya wanna buss some heads right off the bat. Nice song.
3. Superman-- more upbeat and uptempo beats on this track. Big Will raps about how he's unstoppable like Supaman and how haters in the past said he wouldn't make it back in the day. The hook and the Georgia city roll call at the end of the track could be a bit better but it's still a tight track you can nod ya head to.
4. What's A Name (f/ Sneak, Manish, County Boi, & Mr. Morris)-- piano laced beat that starts off with the hook sung by Mr. Morris before Big Will straight rips the track in this song about the cheatin girls out there. Sneak come tight on the mic as well with a flow style similar to Trick Daddy. Manish and County Boi have nice flows as well. Really laid back single you can vibe and relate to. This is a very nice song that would be a great single to market the album to different labels.
5. Dear God-- this one has an armageddon keyboard and bassline beat that reminds me a little bit of Pastor Troy's "This Tha City". Big Will raps a prayer to God asking Him to save him from the street life and just lettin God know that he's ready to go anytime He wants him. Nice track you can bump and remember someone you lost in the past.
6. Money Train (f/ Sneak)-- this track has a nice commercial soundin bass guitar beat with the snares snappin on the bassline. Sneak starts it off with a decent verse. Big Will starts his verse off with a slight twist on Scarface's classic verse "I make big money/I drive big cars everybody know me/I'm the neighborhood superstar". Hook needs a little bit of work and the end of the track seems to drag a bit. Not feelin this one too much.
7. Everyday Struggle (f/ Sneak)-- this one has a slower scratchy beat over a simple bassline. Sneak and Big Will rap about surviving the street life and how they mamas never imagined that they'd raised drug dealers. Decent track you can bump.
8. Welcome To GA (The Anthem)-- this beat is basically a brass version of the beat from the hit single from the Ying Yang Twins "By Myself". With so many artists reppin ATL and Georgia these days, it seems as if another anthem from the Peach State is the last thing we need. But The Anthem works really well. Big Will drops some really nice flows on this ones while payin homage to those bigger names from the ATL. Given the chance, there is no doubt that this song could be a breakout hit single from the album.
9. What Haters Do (skit)
10. Cocky (f/ Sneak & Manish)-- this track has a nice happy-go-lucky beat that will no doubt have ya bobbin ya head along. Manish starts the song off with a nice verse followed by Sneak who does nothing to drag the track down. Big Will finishes off the track with a verse that keeps with the theme of the song title--cocky as hell. Nice song.
11. Meet Ya Maker-- this track has a slower and darker see yo azz in hell type beat. I'm not feelin Big Will's flow on this one. The production is a bit of a letdown on this track as well. Just not too much going on with this one.
13. Superman (remix) (f/ Sneak)--just as tight as the original. Same beats and verses from Big Will but with an added verse by Sneak.
14. Welcome 2 GA (The Anthem) (bonus radio version)
Overall, this effort by The B.I.G. Will was a HUGE improvement from his last solo project "Neighborhood Superstar". The production by The B.I.G. Will, Dooby, Jimmy Johnson, & Mario Meadows is a step-up from the previous album as well. There's no crunk rap on the album from this Georgia native but if you're looking for some tight flows (in a style that reminds us of Archie), this album is worth checkin out. You can add The B.I.G. Will to the list of up-and-coming rappers on the ATL and Georgia underground to watch for in the future. If he improves on his next album as much as he did on this album (from his previous effort), he'll no longer be underground. The singles "Welcome 2 GA (The Anthem)" and "What's A Name" are there on this album, all The B.I.G. Will needs to do is get them out to radio.
THE B.I.G. WILL IS BACK
This album is the trumpet to all courts and is the trend setter with no gimmics and that cuts no corners. Giving you the real from his woods with crump hits such as WELCOME 2 GA., COCKY, and SUPERMAN to the ladies love WHAT'SANAME" and the street banger MONEY TRAIN.
In a small country town that's about three hours from Atlanta called Barwick, Ga. (in Southwest Georgia home of Ole-E & Field Mob) You won't find to many things that you would to talk about, unless you know INDEPENDENT RAP ARTIST OF THE YEAR, The B.I.G. Will Born Willie L. Smith Jr. For years this young rapper/producer/CEO/Writer has been doing his thang with the release of five albums and working with artist like Suthern Folk, THER.I.P.Y.(one of the producers of Field Mob),Ron Smith(one of the producers for Ready 4 The World) Southern House Producer's Mario Meadows(who mixed the whole album),his group UTG and many others. He was the headline of The Ouitman Free Press twice in one year and is known for throwing hellafied parties.
WELCOME 2 SMALLVILLE THE RETURN OF THE KING is Will's first release in a year 1/2 & is his first major independent release. He took a year to record the album to get the productions https://www.tradebit.comer than B.I.G. Will there are three other producers on the album to make the production larger than life. The Producers are Dooby, Jimmy(Who?Dat)Johnson & Mario Meadows with are three of the top producers in South Georgia. The album has a bit of blues,crunk,party,& riding music. The B.I.G. Will created alot of noise with sinlges "What'saName" & "Welcome 2 Georgia" Radio station are blazin the trakz 24/7.
in partnership with CDbaby (ID 152201)
More Files From This User
- MP3 El Puma De Sinaloa - Me invito la noche
- MP3 Harmonik - Lets Go!
- MP3 Haymaker - In For A Pound
- MP3 Hans Engel - Wunderwelten
- MP3 Hillfolk Noir - Skinny Mammys Revenge
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!