Natural Treatments for Psoriasis - with MRR + Mystery BONUS!
Comes with FULL Master Resell Rights, and a Mystery BONUS!
Do You Suffer From the Itching and Scaling of Psoriasis? Or the Chronic Agony of Psoriatic Arthritis?
Natural Treatments for Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis
In Natural Treatments for Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis you will discover:
* The true definition of the conditions known as psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis
* The five different types of psoriasis
* The astounding statistics about who suffers from this disorder
* The likelihood of you having your psoriasis develop into psoriatic arthritis
* The classic symptoms of psoriasis vulgaris which is the most common type of the affliction
* The symptoms and appearance of guttate psoriasis which appears as red spots
* What the streptococcal virus may have to do with the development of psoriasis in your case
* The symptoms of erythrodermic psoriasis which cusses severe redness and pain
* The likelihood of contracting severe infections when you have certain types of psoriasis
* Which type of psoriasis can almost be as painful as a very bad burn
* The most common places on the body to find the psoriasis plaques (tough red patches of skin covered with silvery scales)
* Why psoriasis sufferers shed their skin
* The symptoms of inverse psoriasis which lurks in skin folds
* The symptoms of pustular psoriasis which looks like acne
* Who is most likely to develop pustular psoriasis
* What type of psoriasis is most likely to cause severe pain
* How dermatologists classify psoriasis from being mild, moderate and severe
* The absolute worst case scenario for victims if the disease develops out of control
* How the condition of psoriasis is actually related to an overactive immune system
* Why the plaque skin cells develop and toughen and how many days it takes for them to migrate from beneath the skin to the surface of the skin to form the painful scales
* How having a family history of the disease can have a relationship to your case of psoriasis
* The chromosome that has been discovered that scientist think might be responsible for hereditary cases of psoriasis
* What your T-cell count can tell you about your psoriasis outbreaks
* An in depth examination of the latest study that tells us why some people who have a genetic disposition towards it and others do not
* How psoriasis can affect the quality of your life
* How psoriasis can affect your self esteem
* How teenagers in particular are affected by the condition
* Why psoriasis sufferers have a higher rate of suicide than non sufferers
* The prognosis for the disease and whether or not you can expect to have it all of your life
* How doctors and dermatologists diagnose the condition in the first place
* Why you need a professional like a dermatologist to make a diagnosis and you should never self diagnosis
* How the severity of your condition is measured
* How your age medical history and health can factor into your case
* How the overall effects of the condition can affect your physical and emotional well-being and how this is evaluated by a medical professional
* The topical treatments, creams and lotions that are often recommended to treat the affected area
* Injections and other systematic treatments that might be recommended to treat scale patches of skin
* How phototherapy can be employed to lessen the severity of the scales
* How and when laser therapy is recommended for dealing with psoriasis patches and scales
* The benefits and drawbacks of being prescribed athralin - a non steroidal topical cream which stains skin, clothing and furniture yet is somewhat successful at minimizing the inflammation that causes the skin scales develop
* The real story behind the effectiveness coal tar cream which has a strong smell but is one of the oldest of traditional medical treatments for trying cur psoriasis
* The benefits and drawbacks of using Tazarotene, a man made type of Vitamin A which can be very irritating to skin and is not that effective on certain parts of the body such as elbows and knees. This is also not a drug that can be taken by pregnant sufferers of psoriasis
* The pros and cons of using Acitretin which is a powerful form of Vitamin A yet has side effects such as hair loss, sticky skin, severe headaches and sore joints
* The real scoop when it comes to taking Corticosteroids which are powerful and effective topical treatments yet can cause such unpleasant side effects such as thinning of the skin, extra body and dilated blood vessels. The drug also inhibits growth in children!
* The benefits and drawbacks of taking Cyclosporine which is a powerful immunosuppressive drug that works well it can also cause irreparable kidney damage if taken over the long term
* The pros and cons of using Methotrexate, a chemotherapy drug, that is effective but can also cause serious and long lasting damage to the liver
* The benefits and drawbacks of phototherapy treatments which causes an increased risk of aging, skin freckling and headaches
* The effectiveness of laser therapy which does not work on all skins and can actually cause scarring and darkening of the skin.
* Which ancient medical treatment from Chan is most effective for treating psoriasis lesions
* How your diet can have a lot to do with whether or not you will have an outbreak of scales or lesions
* The nutrients that your body might be missing which may be provoking your condition
* How being overweight can contribute to having a bad case of psoriasis
* The foods that need to be removed from diet in order to help your lesions clear up
* The one type of squash that may even ward off breakouts of psoriasis lesions for good
* The relationship between animal fat and psoriasis
* How foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids can help you
* The exact recipe for the famous oat and milk bath that can help allay the pain of lesions
* How to make a compress to cure the discomfort of a bad outbreak of psoriasis
* The household plant gel that can be very effective at alleviating the pain of the lesions and reduce inflammation
* The type of vinegar that could help discourage outbreaks of lesions
* The substance derived from cayenne peppers that has been shown in scientific studies to relieve inflammation get rid of the itching of psoriasis as well
* The special type of antiseptic and antibacterial oil from oil that is disinfecting and soothing to psoriasis lesions
* The common weed that inhibits the production T-cells which in turn helps halt the production of scales
* The commonly used spice that has antibacterial and antifungal properties and that also boosts the immune system thereby preventing outbreaks of lesions and scales on the skin
* The curry spice that is shown to reduce inflammation everywhere on the body including on the skin and including the pain of arthritis
* The sea creature cartilage that is known to have anti-inflammatory qualities that is effective for both psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis
AND MUCH MUCH MORE!
This product comes with MASTER RESELL RIGHTS! To make the deal even sweeter for you, we are even including an announced bonus with it! Only those who purchase this product from us would be able to get the bonus at NO cost!
So what are you waiting for? Order today.
30-day money back guarantee!
In case you are not 100 percent satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us within 30 days of your purchase and we will refund every penny! No questions asked!