advanced molecitular editor designed
Avogadro is an advanced molecular editor designed for cross-platform use in computational chemistry, molecular modeling, bioinformatics, materials science and related areas. It offers a flexible rendering framework and a powerful plugin architecture.
* Cross-Platform: Molecular builder for Windows, Linux, and Mac
* International: Translations into Chinese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish and more
* Intuitive: Built to work easily for students and advanced researchers both.
* Fast: Supports multi-threaded rendering and computation.
* Extensible: Plugin architecture for developers, including rendering, interactive tools, commands, and Python scripts
* Flexible: Features include Open Babel import of chemical files, multiple computational packages, crystals, biomolecules, etc.
32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP), All POSIX (Linux/BSD/UNIX-like OSes), OS X, Linux, WinXP.
Brazilian Portuguese, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Advanced End Users, Education, End Users/Desktop, Science/Research