How to Create a Super Baby plr
Have you ever gotten to know a baby so well that you could tell which each fuss, sniffle, or grunt meant? Well get ready. And my guide will help you.
My 35+ page guide, "How To Create A Super Baby" - The vital things you must do in the first year of your child's life! is your first step to providing the best home possible for your child. You can download it straight to your computer and start getting ready for your new family member now.
...here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
* When it is time to let people come over to hold the newborn baby.
* 6 toys you should introduce to your baby at three to six months of age.
* 5 toys that will help fine-tune his or her motor-skills from 6 to 9 months of age.
* How to decide if the newborn should sleep in your bedroom or its own.
* How to deal with jealousy issues when you introduce the new member of the family to his or her brothers and sisters.
* Learn what to expect from your babies first cold - and what NOT to give them!
* 1 Chart to let you know how much sleep your baby needs throughout it's 1st year, starting with 16-22 hours in his or her first two weeks!
* 3 types of sounds that have been proven to help quiet fussing babies.
* How to look at the pediatrician's "growth chart" realistically.
* What to really expect when the "baby blues hit."
* The juice to avoid giving your child too early.
* 4 benefits the newborn receives from listening to music.
* How to add fruits and vegetables to your newborns diet.
* 5 ways to help your newborn work on his or her language skills.
* Why experts disagree on whether you should tend to your baby when it cries in the night.
* 5 signs that your newborn is ready to eat solid foods.
* 6 ways to help your baby learn to talk on time.
* 1 chart full of milestones you can expect your child to breakthrough in his or her first 10 months.
* The secret power that a bedtime routine can have on your newborns sleep cycle.
* Warning! Look out for these dangers of serving solid foods to your baby too early.
* The important connection between crying and speaking.
* How babies really learn to talk month by month - learn what to expect on average by month 1, month 2, all the way up to a full year.
* 4 specific tips you can use to teach your baby to walk.
* An easy way to make sure your newborn doesn't learn to fuss once you put it to bed in order to get your attention.
* 5 activities your child can use to build his or her motor skills.
* The secrets of teaching your baby to walk without buying expensive toys or walking aids.
* 7 ways to help soothe the pain of teething.
* 5 toys that are perfect for newborns.
* 7 toys that will teach your child how to interact with the world from 9 to 12 months of age.
NO Sell Private Label Rights
NO Claim Full Copyright
YES Sell Master Resale Rights
YES Edit/Alter the Sales Materials (text only)
YES Added to Paid Membership Sites
NO Added to Free Membership Sites
YES Can be Broken Down Into Articles
YES Can be Packaged with Other Products
YES Offered as Free Bonus (including Email Opt-in's)
NO Given Away for Free
More Files From This User
- Winning at Contests
- Wine Tasting (PLR)
- Wedding Planning Simplified - Viral eBook
- Writers Friend
- Traffic Mastery Viral Report Collection (PLR)
16 Baby Plr Articles + 25 Free Reports ( Bargain Hunter Warehouse )
45 Baby Nursery Decorating Tips - Ebook And Audio Plr
*new* 77 Baby Plr Article Pack 7
50 Baby Plr Article Pack 7
50 Baby Plr Article Pack 9
My First Baby (plr)
Buy Jumbo Quality Plr Booster Pack + Special Bonuses
48 Plr Niche Blogs (wp 3.x.x)
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!