How to Create Blues Bass Lines and Riffs - Video 3
Problems with checkout?
Try your download again
Renowned online music educator George Urbaszek has created another BASS GUITAR VIDEO SERIES Creating and Developing Blues Bass Lines and Riffs for you to download and get started with your video lessons right away.
What you get with Video 3:
You get 32 minutes (which is much longer than my previous video lessons) of solid instruction, including
1. how to develop the common boogie-woogie bass line for blues
2. how to play a Chicago-style blues shuffle - played in most blues bands
3. how to create and develop a blues bass line in a band rehearsal - this is REALLY IMPORTANT for most bass players!
4. how to understand and use more than just 3 chords in your blues
5. how to play and use arpeggios of 4-note chords
6. how to get the discipline required for studio sessions
7. how to use slides to spice up your playing ... plus more tips and tricks
This video series will not only show you the RUDIMENTARY TECHNIQUES to enable you to easily create and develop your own lines, riffs, licks and feels, these videos will also show you how to quickly get beyond the basics and create music you can play with your band, be it blues, rock or funk.
The information and examples are a good foundation of bassic blues lines.
I found a couple of examples that can be used and adapted right away in four or five of the songs we play. The high resolution is a quite nice feature and i am able to tell where you fingers are on the fretboard most of the time. (Ed. note: I also explain and show finger placements in detail.)
Thanks again for the quality instruction. I am getting so much more out of your lessons than i was getting with half-hour lessons at the local music store.
More Files From This User
- Play-along for Drums and Bass
- Working It Out - Aural Skills for Bass Players - Level I
- Groove Creation for Bass
- Beginning 5-String Bass - Video Lessons 1 and 2
- How to Create Blues Bass Lines and Riffs - Videos 1- 3
Blues Instruments - Soundfonts Sf2
Mbh Lesson Plan - Step 4 Complete [tongue Blocking]
Whistlin´ The Blues (gussow .mov)
Seydel Soundcheck Vol. 2 - Blues Playback Pack - Download
Wav Sample: Acoustic Blues Riffs 1
Shuffle Blues Rhythm (gussow .mov)
L288 Muted 16ths Bass Exercise Using The Blues Scale
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!