Sold by basslessonsonline on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 2,971,380 satisfied buyers
How to Create Blues Bass Lines and Riffs - Videos 1- 3
Renowned online music educator George Urbaszek has created a VIDEO SERIES “Creating and Developing Blues Bass Lines and Riffs” for you to download and get started with your video lessons right away.
What you get with all three videos:
You get 75 minutes of solid instruction, including
1. how to develop more advanced bass lines for blues
2. how to develop and modify turnaround patterns
3. how to play in a more advanced way over the most common blues chords
4. how to create and develop your own riffs off the blues scale - VERY IMPORTANT!
5. how to use syncopation to get great feels
6. how to play a blues shuffle .... and much much more! including how to play a funky blues
7. how to develop the common boogie-woogie bass line for blues
8. how to play a Chicago-style blues shuffle - played in most blues bands
9. how to create and develop a blues bass line in a band rehearsal - this is REALLY IMPORTANT for most bass players!
10. how to understand and use more than just 3 chords in your blues
11. how to play and use arpeggios of 4-note chords
12. how to get the discipline required for studio sessions
13. how to use slides to spice up your playing ... plus more tips and tricks
Yes, this video series will not only show you the RUDIMENTARY TECHNIQUES to enable you to easily create and develop your own lines, riffs, licks and feels, these videos will also show you how to quickly get beyond the basics and create music you can play with your band, be it blues, rock or funk.
Get this pack of all 3 videos for the special discount price.
This file is sold by basslessonsonline, an independent seller on Tradebit.