MP3 Bill Pere - New Day Coming Tomorrow
An great blend of inspirational, well-crafted lyrics, with a full band contemporary folk-rock sound. Bill''s award-winning songwriting is as distinctive and memorable as ever in this collection of songs for the spirit.
9 MP3 Songs
ROCK: Folk Rock, GOSPEL: Contemporary Gospel
When was the last time a song really uplifted your spirit?
New Day Coming Tommorrow is Bill''s second collection of songs for the spirit, with inspirational lyrics, soaring music, and harmonies by the LUNCH Ensemble. The tracks are orchestrated with Bill''s distinctive full band arrangements featuring 12-string acoustic guitar and Midi guitar, to support the powerful lyrics.
"Calendar is an intricate and memorable song about the meaning of one''s life, with the 4 seasons portrayed by 4 diverse musical styles and textures, connected by a driving refrain. " Teach Me How to Fly", with guest voacal by Shauna Beth Mandelburg, is a haunting and all-too-real portrait of a troubled teenager. "Jump Start", and all the other songs remind us that we are all loved and cared for by for a power far greater than ourselves.
9 Tracks, 47 minutes, Lyric Sheet Included !
If you like lyrically rich songs that have meaning and emotion, check out Bill other recordings, especially "Crest of a Wave", "Cityscape", and "High School My School"
By the way, proceeds from the sale of this CD (and all of Bill''s CD''s) go to help Hunger Relief and family service agencies, through Local United Network to Combat Hunger (LUNCH).
BILL PERE - background highlights:
• IMC Independent Artist of the Year, 2003
• Official Connecticut State Troubadour appointed 1995 by
CT Commission on the Arts
• President, Connecticut Songwriters Association
• Founder and Executive Director, LUNCH (Local United
Network to Combat Hunger) raising hundreds of thousands
of dollars for hunger relief programs in Connecticut
through benefit concerts
• 10 CD''s of original songs recorded and released
• 22 original theater plays produced
• Producer of the Harry Chapin Legacy Concert series
• International appearances and performances with the
Steve Chapin Band
• Citation by the Connecticut State Legislature for
Community Service through Music
• 1997 Citizen of the Year Award from Mystic Chamber of
• 1995 Community Service Award from International Artists
• Song "The Wish" selected for inclusion on compilation CD
produced by Rhode Island-based Artists Against Hunger
• Editor, Connecticut Songsmith
• Member Connecticut Music Educators Conference
• Author "Songcrafters Coloring Book"
• Published articles in numerous music industry
publications including "Songwriters Market"
• 1981 and 1991 Connecticut Songwriter of the Year
• Two-time recipient, CSA Award for Outstanding
Contribution to Education through Music
• First recipient of the CSA Renaissance Award for
multiple music achievements, presented by Pete Seeger,
• Presenter of award-winning Music Technology programs for
teachers and students