MAZDA ENGINE Z5-DOHC WORKSHOP REPAIR SHOP MANUAL
Problems with checkout?
Try your download again
The 1.5 L (1489 cc, 92 hp) Z5-DE was used in the 1995-1998 Mazda Protegé, Mazda Lantis (Astina) and in Mazda Familia Neo (19941997). Bore and stroke were 75.3 mm (3.0 in) and 83.6 mm (3.3 in).
The Z5 engine was the first iteration for all newer Z-series lines of Mazda engines. The Z series of engine are totally new design but based on B-series. The block, block internals and oil-pan are similar to the B series of engines but the DOHC head is a completely new design.
The block is case iron, the oil-pan is a 2-piece design with an upper aluminum and lower stamped steel, piston oil squirters are standard. The cylinder head was a compact design with round intake and exhaust ports. JDM versions produce 97 hp (72 kW) and 110 hp (82 kW).
More Files From This User
- ►►NEW HOLLAND 8 SERIES TRACTOR T8.270 T8.300 T8.330 T8.360 T8.390 SERVICE WORKSHOP REPAIR MANUAL PDF DOWNLOAD ►►HYDRAULIC PNEUMATIC ELECTRICAL ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS ENGINE TRA
- ►►► UPTO 2013 AIR BAG DUMPS AIRBAG CLEAR AND RESET
- ►► DYSON DC05 VACUUM ELECTRIC MOTOR REPLACEMENT MANUAL
- PACCAR 2010 Multiplexed Electrical System Service Manual
- Iveco Stralis Wiring Electrical diagram manual
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!