Sold by eseller on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 3,065,519 satisfied buyers
WP AutoPeel + MRR + Tutorial
INSTRUCTIONS - HOW TO USE WP AUTOPEEL
A. WP AUTOPEEL (wp version) is a small plugin that will allow you to display a page peel ad on the top right corner of each page or post on your blog.
Here is how to use it:
1. Upload WP Autopeel to your blog using either FTP or the built-in upload feature in your blog admin area and activate it on the Plugins area.
2. Go to the Settings, browse to WP Autopeel Settings and upload your ad images (the large one and the small one).
3. Set the URL to the page you want your visitors to land on when they click on your ad, and save. Test your link...
4. You're done.
B. HTML AUTOPEEL is the HTML version of the WP plugin. The usage is a little bit more complicated than the wp version, but if you can copy and paste, you can use it
1. Browse to the "autopeel" folder.
1. Open https://www.tradebit.com with Notepad or any other basic text editor; on the 4th line you will see this:
var jsxUrl = 'https://www.tradebit.com
Just replace my link with yours, but make sure you DO NOT delete the single quotes before or after that link (replace the link but KEEP the single quotes). And don't forget to save your changes.
3. Upload the entire "autopeel" folder on your site in the same folder with your page where you want your ad to be displayed.
4. And now comes the "copy&paste" part: open your webpage (the one where you want your ad to be displayed) with Notepad or any other basic text editor and...
a. Copy the 3 lines below between the and tags:
b. Copy the 4 lines below immediately after the tag:
c. Save and upload your webpage.
Just open the included https://www.tradebit.coml file using Notepad or any other basic text editor and you will see exactly how the lines above should be used.
5. You're done.
C. FOR ADVANCED USERS ONLY
You can also change the time for opening and closing the peel layer. All you have to do is to change some numbers.
Let's see how you can do that:
a. For WP AUTOPEEL, open the https://www.tradebit.com file with Notepad or any other basic text editor. On the lines 2 and 3 you will see these 2 variables:
var autopeelOpenTime = 500;
var autopeelCloseTime = 1500;
These variables are pretty much selfexplanatory... Here is what these numbers mean:
1. The peel away graphic will open in 500 miliseconds = 0.5 seconds
2. The peel away graphic will close in 1500 miliseconds = 1.5 seconds
When you make changes, just keep in mind that 1 second = 1000 miliseconds
b. For HTML AUTOPEEL, open the https://www.tradebit.com file with Notepad or any other basic text editor. On the lines 2 and 3 you will see these 2 variables:
var jsxOpenTime = 500;
var jsxCloseTime = 1500;
The variables are diferrent, but they work the same way as the above ones...
D. HOW TO WORK WITH THE INCLUDED PSD FILES
You can open these files either with Photoshop/Photoshop Elements or with the free GIMP
You can download GIMP here: https://www.tradebit.com
Just show/hide the layers in those files by clicking on the "eye" icon in your layers palette until
you are hapy with the result, and save your file as a .jpg image (large.jpg or small.jpg).
Upload the files on your server and you are ready to go...
This file is sold by eseller, an independent seller on Tradebit.