25 humor PLR articles, #5
25 humor PLR articles, #5 - presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All humor articles are top notch and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The articles are in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you like.
The structure of the humor articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality private label rights product was built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding humor content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the humor articles:
- Italian Man Asks Wrong Question About Christ; Court Agrees To Hear Case (1335 words)
- It Became An All-night Serenade Crusade (940 words)
- It Was Lights Out At The Old Ballgame (932 words)
- I‘ll Get Up In Just A Minute (609 words)
- Jazzfest In New Orleans Kicks Off Without Jazz (339 words)
- Jimmy Hoffa Continues To Evade Fbi (390 words)
- Jokes, The World‘s Best Medicine (461 words)
- Just Horsing Around (722 words)
- Just Say No To Sex (2228 words)
- Just Say No To Sex. Dr. Coburn Shows You How (1601 words)
- Just Say No To Sex. Dr. Coburn Shows You How! (installment 1) (2393 words)
- Katana Master (452 words)
- Living Humour: Squeezing The Juice From Life (758 words)
- Malice In ԩ Wonder Who I AmԠLand (933 words)
- Man Loses Memory; Shows Up At Emergency Room (1431 words)
- Met Meets Greece‘s Request; Returns Ancient Toilet Seats (234 words)
- Mexican Immigrants Flock To National Guard; Hope To Patrol Border (201 words)
- Mexico Solves Immigration Problem; Becomes Part Of China (1051 words)
- Microsoft Postpones Plan To Introduce At Least One Original Idea (518 words)
- Milk Goats - Know Thy Enemy (653 words)
- Misspelled Scriptures (554 words)
- Money-saving Tricks For Creating Halloween Treats (283 words)
- Montana People: Weird In Their Own Special Way (709 words)
- More Things I Have Learned (323 words)
- Morning Radio (203 words)
- The Top 50 Ways To Survive College For The First-time-off-to-college Kid (1261 words)
- Travel Jokes (280 words)
- Where‘s There‘s Three (766 words)
This quality product includes 28 humor articles with a total of 22560 words. The average length is 805 words.
BONUS for 25 humor PLR articles, #5:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the humor articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted humor articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 humor PLR articles, #5 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about humor
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other humor articles
[yes] can be used as humor ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an humor ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative humor products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-humor-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable humor content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other quality products with PLR.
Buy 25 humor PLR articles, #5 now!
Tags: humor cash