25 advertising PLR articles, #9
25 advertising PLR articles, #9: brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All advertising articles are top notch and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The advertising articles come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you prefer.
The structure of the advertising articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality product is built with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding advertising content to your web site in minutes from now or dripping over time.
This product includes the advertising articles:
- Golf Advertising - Taking It On The Green (461 words)
- Great Savings In Postcard Printing (388 words)
- History Of Advertising (291 words)
- Home Business Advertising Ideas (446 words)
- Honest Vs Labored Advertising (424 words)
- Hong Kong Jordan Suppliers (449 words)
- How To Advertise And Build Brand-name For A Product Online (258 words)
- How To Advertise Online (519 words)
- How To Advertise Your Web Hosting Business (748 words)
- How To Advertise Your Work At Home Business Opportunity (508 words)
- How To Boost Your Traffic Of Your Blog And Destroy The Competition. (549 words)
- How To Build A Survey (624 words)
- How To Build Backlinks (455 words)
- How To Choose A Graphic Designer Without Loosing Your Mind (701 words)
- How To Create Product Names That Sell And Tell (664 words)
- How To Gauge Your Ad Campaign? (519 words)
- How To Get Free Advertising Using Online Forums (393 words)
- How To Get Targeted Traffic To Your Website (416 words)
- How To Improve Emergency Situations With Affordable Emergency Monitoring Systems (410 words)
- How To Lower Your Minimum Bids With Google Adwords (419 words)
- How To Make Money With Contextual Advertising (1051 words)
- How To Make Promotional Postcards Work (352 words)
- How To Maximise The Advertising With Minumum Cost Or No Cost (417 words)
- How To Print A Digitally Image (624 words)
- How To Promote Your Website With Free Leads (474 words)
- Writing A Good Headline For Your Advertisement (669 words)
This quality product provides 26 advertising articles with a total of 13229 words. The average length is 508 words.
BONUS for 25 advertising PLR articles, #9:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the advertising articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted advertising articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 advertising PLR articles, #9 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about advertising
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other advertising articles
[yes] can be used as advertising ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an advertising ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative advertising products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other quality products with PLR
.diz? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-advertising-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable advertising content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 advertising PLR articles, #9 now!
Tags: advertising cash