25 management PLR articles, #12
25 management PLR articles, #12: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All management articles are top notch and come with private label rights (PLR). They are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the management articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product is built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding management content to your web site in minutes from now or dripping over time.
This product includes the management articles:
- How To Cut Your Business Expenses (413 words)
- How To Deal With Salespeople (595 words)
- How To Deal With "no" (340 words)
- How To Ensure Your Employee Incentive Program Pays Off (666 words)
- How To Get Things Done: A Guide To Strategic Planning (1718 words)
- How To Get Your Staff To Bend Over Backwards For You No Matter What (1939 words)
- How To Grow Your Micro-business (322 words)
- How To Handle The Occasional Oop-see! (1298 words)
- How To Hire Like The Fortune 500‘s: A Guide For Small Businesses (746 words)
- How To Hold Effective Staff Meetings (457 words)
- How To Inform Employees When You Sell A Business (346 words)
- How To Interview Sales People Successfully (912 words)
- How To Keep A Good Employee: Look, Listen, Learn (624 words)
- How To Lose Friends And Make Enemies (299 words)
- How To Make Changes In Your Healthcare Organization (860 words)
- How To Make Friends And Avoid Enemies (216 words)
- How To Make Mistakes (1057 words)
- How To Make Money By Becoming A Commercial Cleaning Consultant (558 words)
- How To Make Money By Starting A Carpet Cleaning Business (1063 words)
- How To Make Your Day Longer (707 words)
- How To Manage The Problem Manager (1112 words)
- How To Plan Your Business Exit Strategy (647 words)
- How To Protect Yourself From Meetings (335 words)
- How To Protect Your Boss From Bad Meetings (593 words)
- How To Reach A Person When You Phone (328 words)
This quality product provides 25 management articles with a total of 18151 words. The average length is 726 words.
BONUS for 25 management PLR articles, #12:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the management articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted management articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 management PLR articles, #12 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to management
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other management articles
[yes] can be used as management ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an management ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative management products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other quality products with PLR
.diz? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-management-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable management content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 management PLR articles, #12 now!
Tags: management cash