25 management PLR articles, #15
25 management PLR articles, #15 - presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All management articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with private label rights (PLR). The management articles come in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the management articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality management related product is prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding management content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the management articles:
- Low Cost Team Building Exercises (268 words)
- Make Business Simple - Provide And Survive (1013 words)
- Make Meetings Easier And More Organized (342 words)
- Make Sure You Recognize The Right Performance (491 words)
- Make Your Business Effortlessly (354 words)
- Management Basics. Enjoy The Perks !! (1445 words)
- Management Consultancy Interviews - Planning To Succeed (1014 words)
- Management Gurus (1533 words)
- Manage Your Project On Time Every Time (1613 words)
- Managing Change And Negative Repercussions (1435 words)
- Managing Employees Is A Little Like Herding Cats (1252 words)
- Managing Information To Support Strategic Planning (1436 words)
- Managing It Projects Offshore (851 words)
- Managing Registrations And Payments For An Event (493 words)
- Managing Risk: The Disaster Plan That You Will Need! (741 words)
- Managing Small Projects (1944 words)
- Managing Staff By Talking To Them (606 words)
- Managing Stakeholders In The Requirements Process (340 words)
- Managing Time In A Fast Paced World (500 words)
- Managing Upward - Working With Your Boss (522 words)
- Managing Your Time - How To Prioritize Your Tasks (735 words)
- Managing Your Way To Personal Success With Project Management Techniques֠Part 1 (533 words)
- Managing Your Workday Interruptions (526 words)
- Managing: New Managers Shouldn‘t Be So Hard On Themselves (402 words)
- Mangement Through Measurement (420 words)
This quality product includes 25 management articles with a total of 20809 words. The average length is 832 words.
BONUS for 25 management PLR articles, #15:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the management articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted management articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 management PLR articles, #15 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about management
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other management articles
[yes] can be used as management ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an management ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative management products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other quality products with PLR
How to use the .diz files? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-management-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable management content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 management PLR articles, #15 now!
Tags: management cash