25 management PLR articles, #20
25 management PLR articles, #20: brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All management articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with private label rights. The management articles come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the management articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality product was built with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding management content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the management articles:
- Recruiting Software Vs Crm (customer Relationship Management) (550 words)
- Recruitment As The Most Important Aspect Of Human Resource Management (645 words)
- Rehabilitation Of Injured Workers Boosts The Bottom Line (791 words)
- Replacing Administration With Capital Management (771 words)
- Rescuing Concrete Floors From Holes And Adhesives (409 words)
- Restaurant Scheduling For Success- From E-book "how To Improve Dining Room Service" (766 words)
- Restaurant Training - Selecting Your Restaurant Cast (733 words)
- Restaurant Training - This Is Show Business (516 words)
- Retail Executive Dashboard Does Not Serve Front Line Sales Managers (672 words)
- Retail Management ֠Identifying Each Salespersonӳ Lowest Kpi Can Boost Sales By 30% (382 words)
- Retail Performance Best Practise Now In Reach Of Single Store Operators (853 words)
- Retail Sales Training Essential To Increase Retail Sales Performance (795 words)
- Retooling The Hiring Process For Today‘s Market (1084 words)
- Rewarding Work Well Done With Fun (355 words)
- Reward And Recognition; The Glare Of Publicity (506 words)
- Risk Assessment In The Workplace. Part 2 (536 words)
- Risk Assessment In The Workplace. Part 3 (443 words)
- Risk Management - An Inescapable Part Of Doing Business (414 words)
- Risk Reduction For Crop Protection (455 words)
- Safety In The Home Workplace: The Best Environment (704 words)
- Sales Management Strategies (1532 words)
- Sales Tax On Electricity: Does Your Business Really Owe It...or Not? (553 words)
- Save Face, Time, And Money On Your Next It Project (293 words)
- Scheduling Retail Employees (858 words)
- Selecting Salespeople From Outside Your Industry (1065 words)
This quality product provides 25 management articles with a total of 16681 words. The average length is 667 words.
BONUS for 25 management PLR articles, #20:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the management articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted management articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 management PLR articles, #20 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about management
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other management articles
[yes] can be used as management ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an management ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative management products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other quality products with private label rights
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-management-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable management content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 management PLR articles, #20 now!
Tags: management cash