25 management PLR articles, #9
25 management PLR articles, #9: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All management articles are top notch and come with private label rights (PLR). The articles come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you like.
The structure of the management articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product was built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding management content to your web site in minutes or published over time.
This product includes the management articles:
- Employers; Protect Your Employees Against Identity Theft (435 words)
- Enterprise Application Modernization - Unlocking Latent Value (3398 words)
- Entertain Your Staff For Larger Profits (710 words)
- Enticing New Employees With Corporate Stability (711 words)
- Equity: The Golden Handcuffs (1137 words)
- Eq Vs. Iq: Why Do Smart People Fail? (511 words)
- Escape The Holiday Productivity Blahs (659 words)
- Evaluating Your Team Building Activities (467 words)
- Event Planning Tips The Pros Use (408 words)
- Executive Career Coaching: Providing Solutions To Succession Planning Challenges (1163 words)
- Executive Search Agents Get Results (405 words)
- Executive Team Building (452 words)
- Extracting Real Benefits From Travel & Expense Management (735 words)
- Facing Resentment From Unsuccessful Candidates For Your Job (825 words)
- Faster Payments For Distributors - Digitize Hard Copy, Proof Of Delivery Documents (634 words)
- Financing Your Government Contracts With Factoring Financing (309 words)
- Financing Your Security Guard Company (326 words)
- Financing Your Staffing Agency (426 words)
- Finders Keepers (1172 words)
- Finding A Document Management Solution - In-house Vs. Hosted Solutions (564 words)
- Finding A Low Cost Invoice Factoring Solution For Your Business (519 words)
- Finding The Right Expense Management Solution For Your Company (1285 words)
- Fire Your Secretary (474 words)
- Five Questions To Ask Before Forming A Team (579 words)
- Five Reasons To Make Meetings More Fun (613 words)
This quality product provides 25 management articles with a total of 18917 words. The average length is 756 words.
BONUS for 25 management PLR articles, #9:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the management articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted management articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 management PLR articles, #9 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about management
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other management articles
[yes] can be used as management ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an management ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative management products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with private label rights
.diz? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-management-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable management content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 management PLR articles, #9 now!
Tags: management cash