25 marketing PLR articles, #16
25 marketing PLR articles, #16: brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All marketing articles are top notch, professionally written and come with PLR. They come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you like.
The structure of the marketing articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product was prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding marketing content to your web site in minutes or dripping over time.
This product includes the marketing articles:
- Explode Your Leads With Dynamite Sticky Handouts (465 words)
- Exploit Your Brand To The Fullest (807 words)
- Extracting Postcardӳ Potentials (416 words)
- Eye Catching Poster Printing (442 words)
- Failure Is Temporary (395 words)
- Fast Food Operator Has Found An Innovative Restaurant Marketing System (869 words)
- Fax Broadcasting Explained (629 words)
- Fear Of Change Can Hurt Your Business (877 words)
- Fear Of Failure: For A Marketer, Itӳ The Kiss Of Death (731 words)
- Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway (845 words)
- Figure Them Out (414 words)
- Finally - Top Secret Way You Can Get Google Adwords Pay-per-clicks Free (550 words)
- Finding A Legitimate Network Marketing Opportunity (433 words)
- Finding A Work At Home Telemarketing Job (481 words)
- Finding Hot Products To Sell Online (652 words)
- Finding Offshore Customers For A Call Center Startup (420 words)
- Finding The Right Card Printing Company (419 words)
- Finding The Right Printer (444 words)
- Finding Your Niche In Niche Marketing (427 words)
- Finding Your Niche In The Business World (1051 words)
- Find A Need - Fill A Need (486 words)
- Find The Goldmine Within Your Business (625 words)
- First Impressions Count ֠Even To A Search Engine (358 words)
- Fishing For Leads - The 5 Steps (668 words)
- Fishing & Lead Capture - Part One Of Three (339 words)
- Your Web Site‘s Success Are You A Perceived Expert (514 words)
This quality product provides 26 marketing articles with a total of 14757 words. The average length is 567 words.
BONUS for 25 marketing PLR articles, #16:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the marketing articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted marketing articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 marketing PLR articles, #16 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to marketing
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other marketing articles
[yes] can be used as marketing ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an marketing ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative marketing products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with PLR
What is .diz? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-marketing-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable marketing content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 marketing PLR articles, #16 now!
Tags: marketing cash