25 marketing PLR articles, #26
25 marketing PLR articles, #26 is brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All marketing articles are of high quality, were professionally written and come with private label rights. They come in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the marketing articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality product was prepared for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding marketing content to your web site in minutes or dripping over time.
This product includes the marketing articles:
- Is That My Butt? Secrets To A Powerful Headline (607 words)
- Is There Too Much "noise" In Your Message? (723 words)
- Is The Mlm Business Opportunity Better Off Worked At Home Or What? Find Out... (559 words)
- Is Your Understanding Of Network Marketing Outdated? (516 words)
- Itӳ Not About Talent; Itӳ All About Mlm Training Material And More! (572 words)
- I Didn‘t Know I Didn‘t Know What To Say (650 words)
- I‘m Looking For Effective "pique" Phrases... (270 words)
- Jewelry Sales Strong In Oklahoma (533 words)
- John Warwicker - Co-founder Of Tomato Design Company (3224 words)
- Joint Venture Marketing - How To Use Selling Triggers To Increase Response (924 words)
- Jumpstart Your Marketing With The Բule Of 5Ԡ(529 words)
- Just A Click Away: Using The Internet To Facilitate Your Market Research (823 words)
- Keeping All You Need In A Folder (411 words)
- Keeping And Bringing Customers To Your Business (402 words)
- Keeping And Gaining Customers Using Postcards (507 words)
- Keeping In Touch In A Wired World (466 words)
- Keeping Your Customers Through Loyalty Marketing (699 words)
- Keep Business Steady With Multiple Streams Of Income (594 words)
- Keyword Research ֠Do Not Depend On Your Assumptions Alone (497 words)
- Keyword Selection For Website Marketing (913 words)
- Know Your Private Label RightsҠRights (783 words)
- Landing Pages, And Why You Need Them! (538 words)
- Law Firm Marketing And The "i Hate Selling" Syndrome (694 words)
- Law Firm Marketing ֠By Grading Clients Increase Your Revenues (889 words)
- Law Firm Marketing ֠Increasing Your Revenue By Grading Clients (889 words)
This quality product provides 25 marketing articles with a total of 18212 words. The average length is 728 words.
BONUS for 25 marketing PLR articles, #26:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the marketing articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted marketing articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 marketing PLR articles, #26 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about marketing
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other marketing articles
[yes] can be used as marketing ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an marketing ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative marketing products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with PLR
How to use the .diz files? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-marketing-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable marketing content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 marketing PLR articles, #26 now!
Tags: marketing cash