25 marketing PLR articles, #47
25 marketing PLR articles, #47 - presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All marketing articles are of high quality and come with private label rights. They come in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the marketing articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality marketing related product is prepared with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding marketing content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the marketing articles:
- Using A Press Release To Get More Customers (571 words)
- Using Free Autoresponders (428 words)
- Using Off-line Marketing To Promote Your Website (414 words)
- Using Other Peoples Articles To Increase Your Adsense Cash (726 words)
- Using The Search Engines To Get Visitors To Your Website (766 words)
- Using Your Autoresponder To Generate Leads (430 words)
- Utilizing Online Printing Service (394 words)
- Vacation Property Owners Using Web Pages To Increase Visibility. (654 words)
- Valuable Niche Product Selection Tips (181 words)
- Various Ways Of Printing Posters (804 words)
- Video And Meeting Presentation Tips For Newbies (880 words)
- Video Sharing Sites (687 words)
- Vintage Posters As Valuable Investments (410 words)
- Vinyl Banner As A Powerful Marketing Tool (381 words)
- Vinyl Banner Design Tips (339 words)
- Vinyl Tapes Are Versatile, Tailored To Many Purposes (486 words)
- Viral Marketing (717 words)
- Viral Marketing - A Study Of Successful Sites (578 words)
- Viral Marketing - Spread The Word (526 words)
- Viral Marketing Scripts (638 words)
- Viral Marketing Tips (660 words)
- Viral Marketing, How It Works And How To Use It. (296 words)
- Viral Marketing ֠Making Your Site Sell Itself (331 words)
- Virtual Assistants - Learn More Va Skills And Produce More Profits (661 words)
- Wagging The Dog: Plan Ahead For What Happens After The Show (774 words)
This quality product includes 25 marketing articles with a total of 13732 words. The average length is 549 words.
BONUS for 25 marketing PLR articles, #47:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the marketing articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted marketing articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 marketing PLR articles, #47 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to marketing
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other marketing articles
[yes] can be used as marketing ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an marketing ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative marketing products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with private label rights
How to use the .diz files? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-marketing-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable marketing content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 marketing PLR articles, #47 now!
Tags: marketing cash