25 marketing PLR articles, #9
25 marketing PLR articles, #9: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All marketing articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with private label rights. They are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the marketing articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality product is prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding marketing content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the marketing articles:
- Booklet Designing, Tips, And Itӳ Importance (480 words)
- Books To Grow (451 words)
- Book Marketing 101 (705 words)
- Book Printing Press In The Present Time (429 words)
- Boost Trade Show Traffic Outside Exhibit Hall (815 words)
- Boost Your Bottom Line With A Power-packed Headline (359 words)
- Boost Your Business: Publish A Book (738 words)
- Boost Your Emotional Marketing Potential (721 words)
- Branding Cures Several Marketing Headaches (847 words)
- Branding To Build Your Business (765 words)
- Brand Consistency At Trade Shows (742 words)
- Brand Development, You Should Improve Your Branding (906 words)
- Brand Extensions: Is It Time To Broaden Your Horizon? (671 words)
- Brand Identity Design: Standing Out In The Crowded Marketplace (447 words)
- Brand Management - Beyond Marketing (663 words)
- Brand New. 10 Secret And Effective Marketing Strategies (458 words)
- Brand Reinforcement In Powerpoint (764 words)
- Brand Your Business (1272 words)
- Brand Your Exhibition Stand For Maximum Impact (506 words)
- Bridging The Gap Between Off-line And On-line Advertising :: A Superbowl Case Study (751 words)
- Brilliant Concept In Direct Marketing Is Attracting Thousands (402 words)
- Brilliant Concept In Online Marketing Silences The Critics (420 words)
- Brilliant Concept In Online Marketing Stirs Up The Business Community (420 words)
- Brochures: Are They In Or Out? (401 words)
- Brochure Printing For Good Business Impressions (388 words)
- Writing Press Releases (496 words)
This quality product includes 26 marketing articles with a total of 16017 words. The average length is 616 words.
BONUS for 25 marketing PLR articles, #9:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the marketing articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted marketing articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 marketing PLR articles, #9 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to marketing
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other marketing articles
[yes] can be used as marketing ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an marketing ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative marketing products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
.diz? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-marketing-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable marketing content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with PLR.
Get 25 marketing PLR articles, #9 now!
Tags: marketing cash