25 sales PLR articles, #2
25 sales PLR articles, #2: brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All sales articles are top notch and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The sales articles are in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you prefer.
The structure of the sales articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product was prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding sales content to your web site in minutes from now or dripping over time.
This product includes the sales articles:
- Adopt The ҴҠMethod To Sales Performance Improvement (1266 words)
- All That You Need To Know About Headlines That Sell (1855 words)
- Alvin Donovan Physical Rapport Alvin Donovan (2321 words)
- Anticipation Of My First Sale (460 words)
- Architect-designed House Plans Vs "stock" House Plans (738 words)
- Are Routines Holding You Back? (800 words)
- Are You Finished Before You Start? (537 words)
- Auto Sales Training (709 words)
- A Favorable Juncture Of Circumstances (528 words)
- A Few Simple Ways To Jump Start Your Cold Calls (757 words)
- A Low Cost Merchant Account (522 words)
- A Perfect Marketing Strategy For Loan Officers (239 words)
- A Price-value Matrix - A Cool Tool For Finding Your Just Right Pricing Strategy (1047 words)
- A Review Of Opening Statements (701 words)
- A Sales Resume Is Your Ultimate Sale, Your Skills And Experience Are Your Pitch. (336 words)
- A Testimonial Is Worth 100 Cold Calls (580 words)
- A Tickler File For Sales And Networking (880 words)
- Back-end Offers ֠Make Real Profits (507 words)
- Become Fearless Doing The Doing (634 words)
- Be Persuasive When You Sell (616 words)
- Bonuses: How To Raise The Value Of Your Products (1083 words)
- Boost Your Sales Through Sales Trainings (552 words)
- Boss Mode Or Getting Past The Palace Guard (711 words)
- Building A Financial Services Sales Culture (927 words)
- Business Cards Are Excellent Salesman (501 words)
- "double Your Ebay Sales In 30 Days!" (497 words)
This quality product provides 26 sales articles with a total of 20304 words. The average length is 780 words.
BONUS for 25 sales PLR articles, #2:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the sales articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted sales articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 sales PLR articles, #2 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about sales
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other sales articles
[yes] can be used as sales ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an sales ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative sales products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with PLR
What is .diz? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-sales-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable sales content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 sales PLR articles, #2 now!
Tags: sales cash