25 communications PLR articles, #11
25 communications PLR articles, #11: brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All communications articles are top notch, were professionally written and come with PLR. The communications articles come in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the communications articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product was prepared with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding communications content to your web site in minutes or published over time.
This product includes the communications articles:
- What Is Cell Phone Tracking (204 words)
- What Is Computer Temperature (535 words)
- What Is Cpu Speed (264 words)
- What Is Eeprom? (380 words)
- What Is Hyperterminal? (357 words)
- What Is Imei? (431 words)
- What Is Isakmp? (154 words)
- What Is Phproxy And How Can I Use It? (371 words)
- What Is Ram (352 words)
- What Is Rear Projection Television? (455 words)
- What Is Scan Disk (302 words)
- What Is Subnetting? (379 words)
- What Is S/pdif? (431 words)
- What Is The Difference Between Qpsk And The Other Psk Links? (356 words)
- Who Was It That Invented Electricity (316 words)
- Why Go Wireless With Your Isp? (681 words)
- Why It Has To Go Green (477 words)
- Why You Should Always Write Things Down (715 words)
- Why You Should Choose An Lcd Tv Over A Plasma Tv (510 words)
- Will Someone Answer That Phone? (434 words)
- Wisps And Bandwidth Management (688 words)
- Women‘s Career Tips: How To Land A Great Magazine Job (629 words)
- Youth Connect Communities With New Technology (394 words)
- Zone Out With A New Gaming Headset (405 words)
- ‘no Audio Device‘ Error (516 words)
This quality product contains 25 communications articles with a total of 10736 words. The average length is 429 words.
BONUS for 25 communications PLR articles, #11:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the communications articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted communications articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 communications PLR articles, #11 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to communications
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other communications articles
[yes] can be used as communications ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an communications ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative communications products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
.diz? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-communications-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable communications content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with private label rights.
Get 25 communications PLR articles, #11 now!
Tags: communications cash