25 communications PLR articles, #8
25 communications PLR articles, #8 - presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All communications articles are of high quality, were professionally written and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The communications articles are in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the communications articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product is built for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding communications content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the communications articles:
- Q & A‘s About Mobile Electronics (376 words)
- Real World Hollywood (178 words)
- Reasons To Own A Memorable Uk Mobile Phone Number (427 words)
- Rechargeable Calling Card ֠When A Few Calls ArenӴ Enough (277 words)
- Rekindling Ties With Old Friends Through Prepaid Call Cards (589 words)
- Review Of Callcentraic Features (614 words)
- Rim Blackberry Pearl 8130 (630 words)
- Runtime Error (144 words)
- Rv Satellite Internet On The Road (444 words)
- Samsung Phones (365 words)
- Satellite Cell Phone (349 words)
- Satellite Internet Service Provides More Speed (507 words)
- Save A Bundle When You Self Bundle (380 words)
- Send Branded Sms Messages To Your Customers ֠Today (429 words)
- Send Greetings For Better Communication (378 words)
- Sip Telephony: Another Way To Save Money (595 words)
- Smitfraud (368 words)
- Solar Gadgets ֠Gotta Love Them (348 words)
- Speak French Today (527 words)
- Ssid: What Is It And How To Prevent Its Theft (374 words)
- Sticky Conversations (989 words)
- Teach Your Kids French (457 words)
- Technology And Wireless Satellite Internet (356 words)
- Telecommunications With Broadband Satellite Internet (505 words)
- Telecom Contracts: Is This Where The Money Is? (829 words)
This quality product includes 25 communications articles with a total of 11435 words. The average length is 457 words.
BONUS for 25 communications PLR articles, #8:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the communications articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted communications articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 communications PLR articles, #8 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about communications
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other communications articles
[yes] can be used as communications ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an communications ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative communications products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with PLR
How to use the .diz files? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-communications-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable communications content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 communications PLR articles, #8 now!
Tags: communications cash