25 hardware PLR articles, #7
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 hardware PLR articles, #7
All hardware articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The articles are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you like.
The structure of the hardware articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product was prepared with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding hardware content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the hardware articles:
- Perpendicular Hard Disk Drive (2041 words)
- Printers - A Practical Buyers Guide (1966 words)
- Printers That Multitask: Looking Beyond The Box (446 words)
- Printer Ink - Easy Ways To Save Money On Printing (578 words)
- Printer Ink Cartridges - The History (775 words)
- Protect Your Data With An External Backup Drive (519 words)
- Read This Before You Buy A Laptop. (594 words)
- Realtones And Nametones, The Next Mobile Entertainment Hype? (551 words)
- Repair Your Laptop Easy And By Your Self (512 words)
- Repair Your Own Laser Printer (477 words)
- Review Of The Epson Stylus Pro 9800: Its First Year In Retrospect (706 words)
- Router - How It Works (561 words)
- Samung Laser Printer ֠A Quiet Revolution (360 words)
- Securing Your Wireless Computer (351 words)
- Selecting The Right Laptops (519 words)
- Simple Steps To Buying A Laptop (334 words)
- Simple Ways To Keep Fax Machine Clean And Your Documents Clear (305 words)
- Take Care Of You Laptop Battery Or Else... (509 words)
- Take Your Laptop For A Walk On The Wireless Side (779 words)
- Tele-paper Produces A Comprehensive Range Of Ncr Paper Roll. (451 words)
- Television Tuners, Making Television On Your Computer Possible (305 words)
- Thermal Paper Is Cleaner Produces A Crisper Resolution. (403 words)
- Thermal Paper Is Ultimately Cheaper. (361 words)
- Thermal Paper Possibly Be Facing High Prices At The Store. (353 words)
- Thermal Receipt Printer ֠Automate Your Point Of Sale Process (663 words)
- What Are The Features Of Samsung Hdtv? (450 words)
- What You Always Wanted To Know About Tips For Buying Good Speakers (387 words)
This quality product provides 27 hardware articles with a total of 16256 words. The average length is 602 words.
BONUS for 25 hardware PLR articles, #7:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the hardware articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted hardware articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 hardware PLR articles, #7 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about hardware
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other hardware articles
[yes] can be used as hardware ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an hardware ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative hardware products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with PLR
What is this .diz thing? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-hardware-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable hardware content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 hardware PLR articles, #7 now!
Tags: hardware cash