25 software PLR articles, #12
25 software PLR articles, #12 is presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All software articles are top notch, professionally written and come with private label rights (PLR). They are in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the software articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality software related product was built for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding software content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the software articles:
- Is There Spyware And Adware On Your Computer?? (321 words)
- Its About Time You Looked Into Spyware Removal (409 words)
- Jack The Dvdripper Comes Back To The 21st Century (585 words)
- Java Tips & Tutorials - Best Resources For Learning Java (559 words)
- Keeping The Windows Registry Operational By Cleaning It Regularly (283 words)
- Keyloggers: How They Work And How To Detect Them (399 words)
- Know The Enemy Surveillance Spyware (510 words)
- Lakes & Seas Screensavers - Do You Love Water? (270 words)
- Leadertask - Alternative To Outlook! (1862 words)
- Learn Management With Desktop Wallpapers (273 words)
- Learn To Understand Computer Software (404 words)
- Limitless Icon Editing Abilities And Refined Icons Into The Bargain (354 words)
- Load Testing ֠10 Pointers To Improved Performance (984 words)
- Log File Unix Commands (290 words)
- Looking For The Best Adware Removal? (632 words)
- Mailing Label Software (520 words)
- Make Perfect Copies Of All Your Disks (641 words)
- Make Sure Your Spouse Is Not Cheating On You! (396 words)
- Manage Printing Cost By Measuring Ink Coverage (490 words)
- Managing With Enterprise Content Management (540 words)
- Maximize And Maintain Your Pc Performance With Reg Organizer (498 words)
- Mcse V/s Mcsa (692 words)
- Mercury Automated Testing (719 words)
- Microsoft Excel (508 words)
- Microsoft Frontpage Vs Macromedia Dreamweaver (811 words)
- Zonelabs Zone Alarm Pro (529 words)
This quality product includes 26 software articles with a total of 14479 words. The average length is 556 words.
BONUS for 25 software PLR articles, #12:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the software articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted software articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 software PLR articles, #12 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about software
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other software articles
[yes] can be used as software ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an software ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative software products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with PLR
What is .diz? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-software-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable software content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 software PLR articles, #12 now!
Tags: software cash