25 software PLR articles, #15
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 software PLR articles, #15
All software articles are top notch and come with private label rights. The articles are in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the software articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality private label rights product was prepared with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding software content to your web site in an instant or published over time.
This product includes the software articles:
- Protecting Yourself From Spyware (321 words)
- Protecting Your Children From Internet Predators (833 words)
- Protecting Your Data From Digital Dangers (350 words)
- Protection From Known And Unknown Viruses (332 words)
- Protect Your Computer From Adware & Spyware (460 words)
- Protect Your Computer With Zone Labs (474 words)
- Protect Your Game Discs From Careless Kids (708 words)
- Psp Software Downloads ֠Review Of Software Sites (434 words)
- Psp Software Downloads ֠Software Sites Review (474 words)
- Psp Software Downloads ֠Review For Psp Blender (492 words)
- Psp Software ֠Review Of Software Download Sites (434 words)
- Quick Selling Software (1300 words)
- Ready-made Icons For Business And Financial Projects (415 words)
- Reasons Why Use Slow Down Music Software (532 words)
- Recent Studies Show That 9 Out Of 10 Pcs Are Infected With Spyware (651 words)
- Reclaim Your Pc From The Internet Spies (456 words)
- Record Your Favorite Show Into An Mp3 File (662 words)
- Recover Deleted Email Messages In Vista Windows Mail (451 words)
- Recover Deleted Files (1193 words)
- Recruiting On The Internet And The Future Of Recruiting Software (797 words)
- Recruiting Software Vs. Ms Outlook (1053 words)
- Registry Cleaners And You (923 words)
- Registry Cleaners: Why Do You Need One? (390 words)
- Registry Maintenance - An Essential Process (432 words)
- Registry Mechanic: It‘s Time To Get Your Computer A Tune-up (471 words)
This quality product provides 25 software articles with a total of 15038 words. The average length is 601 words.
BONUS for 25 software PLR articles, #15:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the software articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted software articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 software PLR articles, #15 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to software
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other software articles
[yes] can be used as software ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an software ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative software products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with PLR
What is .diz? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-software-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable software content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 software PLR articles, #15 now!
Tags: software cash