25 software PLR articles, #2
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 software PLR articles, #2
All software articles are of high quality and come with private label rights. They come in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the software articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality software related product was built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding software content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the software articles:
- Adware Explained (303 words)
- Adware Is A Pain But You Can Deal With Fast (369 words)
- Adware Scare You Much? This Gremlin Can Get Anywhere (465 words)
- Adware Spyware Both Have Nasty Intensions (522 words)
- Adware Spyware Removal Tool (378 words)
- Adware Tale Of The Computer Hijackers (627 words)
- Adware / Spyware (1072 words)
- Agloco Forum Website (222 words)
- Alchemy Eye Network Monitor (317 words)
- Allume Systems Is More Than Stuffit (468 words)
- All About Batch Image Format Conversion (438 words)
- Alphastar ֠The Bundle Of Professional Lighting Effects (508 words)
- Alternative Web Browsers ֠What Are The Choices? (884 words)
- Analysis Of A Mandatory Access Restriction System For Oracle Dbms (842 words)
- Annoying Spyware And Its Elimination (438 words)
- Another Fine Mess! (391 words)
- Anti-virus Software Fighting Back Against Computer Infections (467 words)
- Antispyware Or Spyware? (348 words)
- Anti Phishing Software (508 words)
- Anti Spyware (317 words)
- An Honest Review Of Noadware (513 words)
- An Introduction To Microsoft Vista Business (311 words)
- Apple Tiger Vs Windows Vista (1141 words)
- Applicant Tracking Systems - Time In A Bottle (397 words)
- Are Free Screensavers Safe To Install? (485 words)
- Windows Task Manager In English (702 words)
This quality product includes 26 software articles with a total of 13433 words. The average length is 516 words.
BONUS for 25 software PLR articles, #2:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the software articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted software articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 software PLR articles, #2 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about software
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other software articles
[yes] can be used as software ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an software ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative software products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-software-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable software content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with PLR.
Get 25 software PLR articles, #2 now!
Tags: software cash