25 software PLR articles, #21
25 software PLR articles, #21 is brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All software articles are top notch, were professionally written and come with private label rights. The software articles are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the software articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality private label rights product was built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding software content to your web site in minutes or published over time.
This product includes the software articles:
- Use Educational Software (416 words)
- Use Screen Prototypes For Clear Software Requirements (852 words)
- Using A Computer To Record Telephone Conversations (514 words)
- Using E-learning In Erp Systems Implementation (395 words)
- Using The Web Accessibility Toolbar (1147 words)
- Validating For 21 Cfr Part 11 And Calibration Management Software (971 words)
- https://www.tradebit.com: Dynamic Usage Of Eventhandlers (499 words)
- Vip Privacy (1204 words)
- Virtual Cds Protect Your Game Discs From Careless Kids (826 words)
- Virtual Serial Port Driver 6.0 Is Released! (369 words)
- Viruses And Worms: Your System Needs Protection (450 words)
- Virus Strains (810 words)
- Vista Home Basic On 512mb? Hey, It Works! (580 words)
- Voice Changers: Mission (not So) Impossible (433 words)
- Want To Delete Adware Fast? (638 words)
- Ways To Create Icons (881 words)
- Web 2.0 Technologies And Soa At Softweb Solutions (273 words)
- Web Design Solutions (239 words)
- What Are Browser Hijackers? (854 words)
- What Can Itil Foundation Certification Do For You? (364 words)
- What Is A "dot Net" And Should I Install It? (643 words)
- What Is Chm File? (249 words)
- What Is Software Really? (471 words)
- What Is Spyware Software And What Does It Do? (323 words)
- What Software Is Needed For Competetive Markets? (594 words)
This quality product contains 25 software articles with a total of 14995 words. The average length is 599 words.
BONUS for 25 software PLR articles, #21:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the software articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted software articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 software PLR articles, #21 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about software
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other software articles
[yes] can be used as software ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an software ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative software products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-software-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable software content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with PLR.
Buy 25 software PLR articles, #21 now!
Tags: software cash