25 software PLR articles, #22
25 software PLR articles, #22 - presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All software articles are of high quality and come with private label rights. They come in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you like.
The structure of the software articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality software related product was prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding software content to your web site instantly or published over time.
This product includes the software articles:
- What‘s The Best Background Check Company? (452 words)
- What‘s The Best Background Check Software? (453 words)
- Whatӳ The Buzz In Antivirus Software? (454 words)
- When Is The Right Time To Upgrade Software? (264 words)
- Where Are We Going: .net Vs Java? (1239 words)
- Where Do I Claim My Free Icons? (415 words)
- Where To Go To Find Computer Software Ratings And Reviews (577 words)
- Who Will Win The Race - Internet Explorer Or Firefox (430 words)
- Why Bother With Help Desk Software? (450 words)
- Why Build A Website? (496 words)
- Why Change To Windows Vista: Part 1 Of 4 (1586 words)
- Why Change To Windows Vista: Part 4 Of 4 (767 words)
- Why Convert Process In Word To Xml Documents? (419 words)
- Why Easy To Use Software Is Putting You At Risk (1122 words)
- Why Every Company Needs A Fax Server (636 words)
- Why Is Computer Software Soft? (405 words)
- Why Mozilla Firefox Is So Popular? (620 words)
- Why Pay When You Can Get Free Anti Virus? (431 words)
- Why Photographers Need To Use Digital Camera Downloader Software? (700 words)
- Why Should I Use Antivirus Software? (353 words)
- Why You Should Use A Spyware Removal Software Today! (440 words)
- Why You Want To Attend Your Software User Meeting (827 words)
- Will Microsoft‘s Strong Anti-piracy Stand Drive People To Linux? (1112 words)
- Windows And Software Installation Automation In An Enterprise (539 words)
- Windows Keyboard Shortcuts (1250 words)
This quality product includes 25 software articles with a total of 16437 words. The average length is 657 words.
BONUS for 25 software PLR articles, #22:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the software articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted software articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 software PLR articles, #22 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to software
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other software articles
[yes] can be used as software ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an software ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative software products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-software-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable software content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with PLR.
Buy 25 software PLR articles, #22 now!
Tags: software cash