25 clothing PLR articles, #7
25 clothing PLR articles, #7: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All clothing articles are top notch and come with private label rights (PLR). They come in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you prefer.
The structure of the clothing articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality clothing related product was prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding clothing content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the clothing articles:
- Impression Well Maid: The Importance Of Maid And Housekeeping Uniforms (519 words)
- Increase Your Casual Wear Flair (402 words)
- Instructions Neck Tie Tying (402 words)
- Interesting Facts About Polo Shirts And T-shirts (534 words)
- Interesting Facts ֠Neck Tie (299 words)
- Internet Marketing For Clothing Stores Online (545 words)
- Internet Shopping The Best Way Of Shopping (374 words)
- Italian Luxury Handbags Add An Elegant Touch To Your Wardrobe (550 words)
- Italian Luxury Handbags Never Go Out Of Style (488 words)
- Italian Swimsuit Industry High Prestige At International Level (332 words)
- Leather Blazers: Look Good And Feel Good (449 words)
- Leather Jackets A Part Of Pop Culture? (321 words)
- Leather Lingerie: Sensual, Sexy & Supple (302 words)
- Leather Lingerie: Supple, Sensuous, And Sexy (623 words)
- Leather Motorcycle Jacket (504 words)
- Leather Pants And Leather Coats (566 words)
- Leather Purses And Leather Vests (568 words)
- Leotard Etiquette ֠Should You Be Wearing One? (530 words)
- Let Is Plunge Into The Sea Of The New Chiarugi Site With The New Collection 2008 (482 words)
- Let Your Clothes Empower You To Extra Confidence (671 words)
- Let Your Sensuality Blossom With Sizzling Hot Lingerie (591 words)
- Lightweight Neck Ties (448 words)
- Light Vs. Dark; In Pricing T-shirts, It Makes A Difference (358 words)
- Like Everything Else 80ӳ, Leotards Are Making A Comeback! (503 words)
- Lingerie (403 words)
- Womenӳ Bomber Jackets: Sleek And Comfy! (447 words)
This quality product contains 26 clothing articles with a total of 12211 words. The average length is 469 words.
BONUS for 25 clothing PLR articles, #7:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the clothing articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted clothing articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 clothing PLR articles, #7 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about clothing
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other clothing articles
[yes] can be used as clothing ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an clothing ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative clothing products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-clothing-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable clothing content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with PLR.
Get 25 clothing PLR articles, #7 now!
Tags: clothing cash