25 jewelry PLR articles, #10
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 jewelry PLR articles, #10
All jewelry articles are top notch and come with private label rights (PLR). The articles are in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you like.
The structure of the jewelry articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality product is built for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding jewelry content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the jewelry articles:
- How To Clean Jewelry (339 words)
- How To Determine A Diamonds Clarity (492 words)
- How To Find Cheap Fashion Jewelry That Looks Expensive (496 words)
- How To Find The Best Wedding Jewelry (516 words)
- How To Give The Gift Of Fine Jewelry (518 words)
- How To Keep Your Jewelry Clean And Sparkling Throughout The Year (808 words)
- How To Pick Romantic Personalized Jewelry (352 words)
- How To Purchase A Pearl Necklace (542 words)
- How To Purchase Gemstones On The Internet (1429 words)
- How To Sell Your Diamond Ring (929 words)
- How To Shop For Jewelry And Watches Online (402 words)
- How To Throw The Perfect Jewelry Sales Pitch; A Review Of The Basics (751 words)
- How To Understand Sterling Silver British Hallmarks (602 words)
- Identifying Real Fresh Water Pearls (504 words)
- Imchunghyok (1 words)
- Imitation Diamonds ֠What‘s To Love About Faux Diamond Jewelry? (726 words)
- Increase Loose Cubic Zirconia Jewelry Sales For The Holiday Season (628 words)
- Increase Your Cubic Zirconia Sales With Dazzling Displays (629 words)
- Indian Jewelry (431 words)
- Irish Wedding Rings (504 words)
- Is Turquoise For You? (613 words)
- Italian Designer Sterling Silver Jewelry (491 words)
- It‘s Madonna Vs. Bullock In Jewelry Styles (230 words)
- Jade - Classic Quality Jewelry (312 words)
- Jewelry And The Darkside: Fashionable Gothic Jewelry (459 words)
This quality product contains 25 jewelry articles with a total of 13704 words. The average length is 548 words.
BONUS for 25 jewelry PLR articles, #10:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the jewelry articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted jewelry articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 jewelry PLR articles, #10 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to jewelry
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other jewelry articles
[yes] can be used as jewelry ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an jewelry ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative jewelry products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with PLR
What is this .diz thing? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-jewelry-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable jewelry content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 jewelry PLR articles, #10 now!
Tags: jewelry cash