25 jewelry PLR articles, #16
25 jewelry PLR articles, #16 - presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All jewelry articles are of high quality and come with private label rights. The articles are in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the jewelry articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product is prepared for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding jewelry content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the jewelry articles:
- The Epiphany Of Tiffany And Co. (480 words)
- The Evolution Of The Watch (560 words)
- The First Jewelry: Early Humans Were Into Beauty, Too! (503 words)
- The Gift That Glistens In Every Land (531 words)
- The Glitter Bitter Jewelry (466 words)
- The History Of Canadian Diamonds (1002 words)
- The History Of Citizen Watches (678 words)
- The History Of Costume Jewelry (557 words)
- The History Of Necklaces (564 words)
- The History Of Pearls (611 words)
- The History Of Rings (834 words)
- The History Of Rubies (661 words)
- The History Of The Watch (1030 words)
- The History Of The Wedding Ring (503 words)
- The Importance Of A Diamond‘s Cut (928 words)
- The Jewelry Market Never Goes Out Of Style; Even In A Bad Economy (796 words)
- The Latest Trends In Diamond Engagement Rings (570 words)
- The Many Styles Of Celtic Engagement Rings (485 words)
- The Meaning Of Diamond Promise Rings (521 words)
- The Meaning Of Pearls (411 words)
- The Meaning Of Talismans (1150 words)
- The Metaphysical Estate Jewelry Of Celebrities (513 words)
- The Most Beautiful Jewels - Custom Jewels (483 words)
- The Mystery Of The Opal (606 words)
- The Omega Replica Watch (596 words)
This quality product contains 25 jewelry articles with a total of 16039 words. The average length is 641 words.
BONUS for 25 jewelry PLR articles, #16:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the jewelry articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted jewelry articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 jewelry PLR articles, #16 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about jewelry
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other jewelry articles
[yes] can be used as jewelry ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an jewelry ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative jewelry products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-jewelry-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable jewelry content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with private label rights.
Get 25 jewelry PLR articles, #16 now!
Tags: jewelry cash