25 jewelry PLR articles, #19
25 jewelry PLR articles, #19 - presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All jewelry articles are of high quality, were professionally written and come with PLR. The articles are in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the jewelry articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality product is prepared for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding jewelry content to your web site instantly or published over time.
This product includes the jewelry articles:
- Wedding Bands: The Perfect Fit (361 words)
- What Do Wedding Rings Speak About? (544 words)
- What Do You Know About Pearls? (475 words)
- What Else Can You Do With Diamonds? (457 words)
- What In The World Is Moissanite? The Worlds Newest Jewelry Stone (750 words)
- What To Look For When Buying Gold Jewelry (366 words)
- What Your Jeweler Would Not Want You To Know (856 words)
- What You Always Wanted To Know About Diamond Vs Moissanite (567 words)
- What You Want To Know About Diamonds (812 words)
- Where Diamonds Are Mined (397 words)
- Where To Find Cheap Diamond Rings (535 words)
- Wholesale Disney Watches (273 words)
- Wholesale Gold Jewelry Trading Guide For Entrepreneurs (654 words)
- Wholesale Sterling Silver Jewelry Insider Secrets (568 words)
- Why Buy Diamonds (616 words)
- Why Jewelry Stores Dislike Knowledgeable Customers (704 words)
- Why Should Consider Online San Diego Jewelry Buyer Services? (566 words)
- Why Spending A Fortune On High Quality Watches? (235 words)
- Wolf Jewelry: Dances With Vogue (357 words)
- Womenӳ Guide To Getting Their Dream Diamond Engagement Ring (831 words)
- Wrist Watch ֠The Portable Timepiece That Can Remind Us Of Our Spiritual Nature (755 words)
- X Factor Jewelry - Comes With The Feel Good Factor (506 words)
- Yellow Diamonds Are First Choice For The Fashion Savvy (311 words)
- Yellow Diamonds ֠Good Luck Diamonds (308 words)
- You Can Find Stunning Art Deco Jewelry (498 words)
This quality product includes 25 jewelry articles with a total of 13302 words. The average length is 532 words.
BONUS for 25 jewelry PLR articles, #19:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the jewelry articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted jewelry articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 jewelry PLR articles, #19 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about jewelry
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other jewelry articles
[yes] can be used as jewelry ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an jewelry ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative jewelry products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
.diz? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-jewelry-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable jewelry content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with private label rights.
Get 25 jewelry PLR articles, #19 now!
Tags: jewelry cash