25 credit PLR articles, #38
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 credit PLR articles, #38
All credit articles are of high quality and come with PLR. The articles are in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the credit articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product is ready for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding credit content to your web site instantly or published over time.
This product includes the credit articles:
- Home Refinancing For People With Bad Credit - Why Refinance Online (370 words)
- Hot Tips To Compare Business Credit Cards (599 words)
- How A Bad Credit Report Affects Your Life (613 words)
- How A Business Credit Card Can Benefit Your Business (607 words)
- How Best To Use A Credit Card (521 words)
- How Can You Keep Your Credit Card Safe? (457 words)
- How Can You Rebuild Your Credit? (359 words)
- How College Students Can Avoid Having Bad Credit (605 words)
- How Credit Card Balance Transfers Can Affect Your Credit Score (914 words)
- How Credit Card Debt Effects You (658 words)
- How Credit Card Issuers Use The Prime Rate (378 words)
- How Credit Card Points Are Earned (426 words)
- How Credit Works (546 words)
- How Did Your Credit Score Today? (704 words)
- How Does A Miles Card Work? (481 words)
- How Do Airline Credit Cards Work? (452 words)
- How Do Instant Approval Credit Cards Online Work? (744 words)
- How Do I Get A Home Equity Credit Line Of Credit? (545 words)
- How Do Secured Credit Cards Work? (557 words)
- How Do They Make A Profit From Credit Cards (461 words)
- How Do You Accept Credit Card: Let Me Count The Ways (441 words)
- How Do You Dispute An Error On Your Credit Card? (818 words)
- How Do You Establish A Credit History? (633 words)
- How Do You Know If Your Credit Card Agent Is The Best? (429 words)
- How Good Is Your Credit? Why Does It Matter? (641 words)
This quality product contains 25 credit articles with a total of 13959 words. The average length is 558 words.
BONUS for 25 credit PLR articles, #38:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the credit articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted credit articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 credit PLR articles, #38 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to credit
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other credit articles
[yes] can be used as credit ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an credit ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative credit products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with private label rights
How to use the .diz files? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-credit-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable credit content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 credit PLR articles, #38 now!
Tags: credit cash