25 credit PLR articles, #40
25 credit PLR articles, #40: brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All credit articles are of high quality and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). They are in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the credit articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product was prepared for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding credit content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the credit articles:
- How To Budget Your Credit Card Spending (348 words)
- How To Build A Solid Credit Rating From Scratch (1207 words)
- How To Build Credit For A Better Future (689 words)
- How To Build Up Your Credit (634 words)
- How To Build Up Your Credit Rating (495 words)
- How To Build Your Credit Card Credit History (433 words)
- How To Cancel A Credit Card (582 words)
- How To Check Credit Reports (522 words)
- How To Check Your Credit Rating And Know Its Affect On You (774 words)
- How To Check Your Credit Report (445 words)
- How To Choose A Business Credit Card (687 words)
- How To Choose A Credit Card (962 words)
- How To Choose A Credit Counseling Agency (778 words)
- How To Choose The Best Balance Transfer Credit Card (613 words)
- How To Choose The Right Credit Counseling Agency? (353 words)
- How To Choose The Right Frequent Flyer Miles Or Airline Credit Cards (520 words)
- How To Choose Your New Credit Card (587 words)
- How To Compare Credit Cards (399 words)
- How To Compare Platinum Card Offers (366 words)
- How To Consolidate Credit Card Debt With Bad Credit (396 words)
- How To Contact Creditors To Help With Credit Repair (479 words)
- How To Deal With A Credit Bureau To Repair Your Credit (568 words)
- How To Deal With Credit Card Application (422 words)
- How To Decide On The Best Rewards Credit Card (368 words)
- How To Dispute Mistakes On Your Credit Report (552 words)
This quality product provides 25 credit articles with a total of 14179 words. The average length is 567 words.
BONUS for 25 credit PLR articles, #40:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the credit articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted credit articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 credit PLR articles, #40 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to credit
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other credit articles
[yes] can be used as credit ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an credit ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative credit products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-credit-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable credit content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with PLR.
Buy 25 credit PLR articles, #40 now!
Tags: credit cash