25 credit PLR articles, #41
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 credit PLR articles, #41
All credit articles are of high quality and come with private label rights. The articles come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the credit articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product was built for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding credit content to your web site in minutes from now or dripping over time.
This product includes the credit articles:
- How To Dispute Problems On Your Credit Report (553 words)
- How To Do A Credit Card Debt Consolidation. (422 words)
- How To Eliminate Credit Card Debt (566 words)
- How To Establish Good Credit (325 words)
- How To Evaluate And Raise Your Credit Score (734 words)
- How To Find Good Balance Transfer Cards (509 words)
- How To Find The Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards (608 words)
- How To Fix Your Credit Report (406 words)
- How To Fix Your Credit Score And Qualify For A Home Loan (680 words)
- How To Get An Interest Free Credit Card (677 words)
- How To Get A Credit Card With Bad Credit (559 words)
- How To Get A Free Copy Of Your Credit Report (351 words)
- How To Get A Free Credit Report & What It Means To You (415 words)
- How To Get A Higher Credit Card Limit (428 words)
- How To Get A Loan With Adverse Credit (474 words)
- How To Get Free Annual Credit Reports From Major Credit Bureaus (475 words)
- How To Get Home Loan With Bad Credit (461 words)
- How To Get Out Of Credit Card Debt Much Faster & Save Lots Of Money ϿݠWithout Filing For Bankruptcy! (402 words)
- How To Get Out Of Debt More Quickly (471 words)
- How To Get Rid Of Your Bad Credit In Two Months (337 words)
- How To Get The Right Credit Score (538 words)
- How To Get Your Best Cash Back Credit Card (687 words)
- How To Get Your Credit Score For Free (464 words)
- How To Get Your Own 0% Apr Credit Card (583 words)
- How To Improve A Low Credit Score (834 words)
This quality product includes 25 credit articles with a total of 12959 words. The average length is 518 words.
BONUS for 25 credit PLR articles, #41:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the credit articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted credit articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 credit PLR articles, #41 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about credit
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other credit articles
[yes] can be used as credit ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an credit ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative credit products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with private label rights
How to use the .diz files? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-credit-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable credit content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 credit PLR articles, #41 now!
Tags: credit cash