25 credit PLR articles, #49
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 credit PLR articles, #49
All credit articles are top notch and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The articles are in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the credit articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product is prepared for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding credit content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the credit articles:
- Maximum Return On Your Credit Cards (500 words)
- Mbna Credit Cards For Students (514 words)
- Measuring Your Fiscal Fitness (724 words)
- Merchant Account Credit Card Transactions (415 words)
- Mileage Card ֠Pluses And Minuses (632 words)
- Mileage Credit Card - Choosing The Best Available (523 words)
- Mileage Credit Card - Tips For How To Apply (502 words)
- Mileage Credit Card ֠Strategies For Using Your Miles (828 words)
- Miles Card - How Many Miles Before You Reap? (470 words)
- Miles Credit Cards - Questions Answered (493 words)
- Miles Credit Cards: Getting The Most Out Of A Frequent Flyer Credit Card (836 words)
- Miles Credit Cards ֠Strategies To Accumulate Miles (791 words)
- Miles Credit Card - Miles Make You Smile (436 words)
- Miles Credit Card - Truth Be Told (498 words)
- Minimizing Credit Card Debts (394 words)
- Minimum Monthly Credit Card Payments On The Rise (545 words)
- Minimum Payment On Credit Cards ֠Bad Idea? (431 words)
- Money Back Credit Cards (422 words)
- Money Management Tips For Students With Credit Cards (463 words)
- Money To Burn? Consider A Premium Credit Card (523 words)
- Money & Credit Cards ֠Educational Game For Children (506 words)
- More Credit Score Changes Looming (598 words)
- More Than Meets The Eye: What Is A Chase Credit Card? (406 words)
- Myths And Truth About Credit Score. (325 words)
- Need A Credit Card? No Problem. And That‘s The Problem (844 words)
This quality product contains 25 credit articles with a total of 13619 words. The average length is 544 words.
BONUS for 25 credit PLR articles, #49:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the credit articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted credit articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 credit PLR articles, #49 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about credit
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other credit articles
[yes] can be used as credit ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an credit ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative credit products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-credit-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable credit content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with private label rights.
Get 25 credit PLR articles, #49 now!
Tags: credit cash