25 credit PLR articles, #57
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 credit PLR articles, #57
All credit articles are top notch, professionally written and come with private label rights (PLR). They are in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you like.
The structure of the credit articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality credit related product was prepared with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding credit content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the credit articles:
- Student Credit Cards - A Lesson In Money Management (502 words)
- Student Credit Cards - First Step To Financial Independence (653 words)
- Student Credit Cards - Planning For The Future (625 words)
- Student Credit Cards 101 - Building Your Credit (648 words)
- Student Credit Cards Faq (636 words)
- Student Credit Cards: What Every Parent Must Know (442 words)
- Student Credit Cards: What You Should Know (561 words)
- Student Credit Cards ֠Why They Really Are Necessary (543 words)
- Student Credit Card - Choosing Your First Card (617 words)
- Student Credit Card - Help With Managing Finances (667 words)
- Student Credit Card - How To Choose The Right One (639 words)
- Student Credit Card - Manage And Build Credit (497 words)
- Student Credit Card - What You Should Know Before You Sign Up (602 words)
- Student Credit Card Offers ֠Good Or Bad? (572 words)
- Student Credit Card Or Prepaid Debit - Which One Is Best? (700 words)
- Student Credit Card Or The Bank Of Mom And Dad (452 words)
- Substantial Savings From Low Interest Credit Cards (726 words)
- Successful Credit Cards For A Successful You! (425 words)
- Super Balance Transfer Credit Cards (445 words)
- Supposition And Credit Repair (515 words)
- Surefire Ways To Repair Your Credit (491 words)
- Swipe Age: What Is A Credit Card Machine? (437 words)
- Switching Credit Cards For A Better Deal (403 words)
- Take Your Chance To Save Money With Low Interest Credit Cards (431 words)
- Taking Steps To Repair Bad Credit (622 words)
This quality product provides 25 credit articles with a total of 13851 words. The average length is 554 words.
BONUS for 25 credit PLR articles, #57:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the credit articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted credit articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 credit PLR articles, #57 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about credit
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other credit articles
[yes] can be used as credit ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an credit ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative credit products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with PLR
What is .diz? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-credit-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable credit content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 credit PLR articles, #57 now!
Tags: credit cash