25 credit PLR articles, #59
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 credit PLR articles, #59
All credit articles are top notch and come with private label rights (PLR). The articles are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you choose.
The structure of the credit articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product was built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding credit content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the credit articles:
- The Credit Card Application: A First Step Toward Credit (364 words)
- The Credit Card Debt Termination Scam (973 words)
- The Credit Implications Of Paying The Minimums On Credit Cards (749 words)
- The Demonetization Of The East (1258 words)
- The Devil Made Me Do It (547 words)
- The Disadvantages Of Student Credit Cards (548 words)
- The Easy Way To Build A Good Credit Score (467 words)
- The Easy Way To Build A Great Credit Report (595 words)
- The Easy Way To Improve Your Credit Score (408 words)
- The Effects Of Multiple Credit Inquiries On Your Scores (242 words)
- The Enticing Trap Of Credit Card Debt (502 words)
- The Essential Features And Benefits Of The Preferred Rewards Gold Card From American Express (450 words)
- The European Bank For The Retardation Of Development (1495 words)
- The Fundamentals Of A Credit Card (427 words)
- The Game Of Business Credit Cards (572 words)
- The Great Stress Reducer, Instant Online Approval (515 words)
- The Great Things About Reward Credit Cards (461 words)
- The Hidden Truth About Cheap Credit Cards (671 words)
- The History Of Credit Cards (585 words)
- The Idiotӳ Guide To Selecting A Credit Card (1103 words)
- The Idiotӳ Guide To Selecting A Credit Card ֠Part Ii (880 words)
- The Imf Deconstructed (2365 words)
- The Inside Story Of Instant Approval Credit Cards (608 words)
- The Lowdown On Airline Miles Credit Cards (437 words)
- The Lowdown On Low Interest Rate Credit Cards (447 words)
This quality product provides 25 credit articles with a total of 17669 words. The average length is 706 words.
BONUS for 25 credit PLR articles, #59:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the credit articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted credit articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 credit PLR articles, #59 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about credit
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other credit articles
[yes] can be used as credit ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an credit ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative credit products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with PLR
.diz? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-credit-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable credit content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 credit PLR articles, #59 now!
Tags: credit cash